Status
Not open for further replies.

wii_cammy

Banned
Feb 6, 2007
In Scotland
Wii Online Code
7340-2535-0641-6266
Hi all its Wc here Ive been trying to get in touch with a mod for a few days now and none has replied so ive decided to post it publicly
i have been trying to post articles on the site but i dont have the right privileges and i would like to know how to get these "privileges"
plz reply thanks
hope a mod can reply
*fingers crossed*

Last edited:
kamakazie is trying to do the same thing sort of with editorials

its an i0n thing, none of the mods are going to be able to help you unless he approves it

thanks i have pmd him so many times never replies guess ill have to go pm him again
thanks anyway and if a mod could close this thread

yeah, usually mods are too lazy to read all the pms, talk to a mod and he can contact the administrator for you

good luck!

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
yeah, usually mods are too lazy to read all the pms, talk to a mod and he can contact the administrator for you

good luck!

everytime i PM prez, almost instantaniously i get a response back....actually, i get that from all the mods....

i0n is the hardest to get to though its just how it is.

taco- i have better quotes than the one of me being gassy ya know! LMAO talk about humiliation ;)

thanks guys i really am trying contacting every mod and just pmd ion again hope he will reply soon
p.s. loose canon u shud get that gassy problem fixed

wii_cammy said:
thanks guys i really am trying contacting every mod and just pmd ion again hope he will reply soon
p.s. loose canon u shud get that gassy problem fixed

yeah i use gas-x it helps ;)

good luck

wii_cammy said:
Hi all its Wc here Ive been trying to get in touch with a mod for a few days now and none has replied so ive decided to post it publicly
i have been trying to post articles on the site but i dont have the right privileges and i would like to know how to get these "privileges"
plz reply thanks
hope a mod can reply
*fingers crossed*
The WiiChat sections called Podcast, Latest News and Articles you can not post a new thread in because they are official topic and only people who have been ask to post in there will. Like the Podcast crew can only start a thread in the Podcast section no one else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back