can anime be taken to the next level?

Kei

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
Lake LA,CA
Wii Online Code
3392-9829-7262-0302
people say that anime has always been the same.same art...same stuff....some people even say that all games that are about anime go bad.do you think anime can be taken to the next generation?what can we do to improve others look on ANIME?

All anime does have different art styles, most resemble each other though. Take FLCL, it is always changing art forms throughout an episodes and that is pretty much why I enjoy watching it. Character style is one of the top features anime goers look for, but most look for a good story overall. I believe it is the combination of story and art to make the anime, but in the order of story then art to feed the appropriate mood. Take Deathnote, the art is pretty similar to many others, but the story is what makes it, the art effects were chosen most suitable towards it, being a dark and grim setting throughout the story. But, it doesn't really apply to everything, if you remember Case Closed, it was on Adult Swim for maybe a year, but it was dark and such, but not as much as Deathnote, but it has a more surreal art appeal....

basically what im sayin is, there are differences but it all depends where ya look.

yea.exactly.but i think it should be taken higher so people would wanna see more anime in the THEATERS.also with more anime lovers people would make more anime stores,anime events,and so on.you RARELY see any anime things at any store.

Anime in the cinama

Id rather see the good ones on telly (film four is exempt becuase it shows ghilbi stuff some times)

All anime these days is done on a computer (hence why they all look the same) it takes the love outa it
Id rather see stuff like Dead leafs, Puni puni pomi (sp) or Cowboy beebop to stuff like Bleach, Yu-gi-oh gt or the new sesion of pokemon (I leave Naruto out becuase its entertaining sometimes)

you know final fantasy?I believe thats an anime.now that is just incredible how great they made it look.Anime should look similar but not exactly identical.the thing I liked also is the sceneries.

Woah thats a old one
Not rly a ff fan

Kei said:
you know final fantasy?I believe thats an anime.now that is just incredible how great they made it look.Anime should look similar but not exactly identical.the thing I liked also is the sceneries.
I love FF Unlimited. Its great to see someone else is also interested in it.

yea,I love it.I hope they make another FF movie and air it in theatres.better yet,Kingdom Hearts.

Kei said:
yea,I love it.I hope they make another FF movie and air it in theatres.better yet,Kingdom Hearts.
I would agree with the Kingdom Hearts idea of becoming another CG/Anime film to hit theatres, as long as they would make it pg-13. Keep the story dark, and shy away from the fact that its incorporated with Disney, but still have the characters, only portrayed in ways effected by the story. I mean if it would get me exited to see it for the darkness in the disney world and that action, yet still had those disney characters anyones past can reflect on, but see them in a totally different world, it would sell.

yea definitely.there are absoloutly NO anime stores around where i live or even near there.Im really disappointed.

Kei said:
yea definitely.there are absoloutly NO anime stores around where i live or even near there.Im really disappointed.
really, I live in a small town and our Marcus Theatre got Howl's Moving Castle, I know that's probably not what your talking about, but it has interested some of my friends in anime/manga, and they use to think I was weird for liking it.

well.it doesnt matter to me if anyone thinks its wierd to like something.but if your gonna tell everyone in the ANIME forum crap then leave please.make your own i hate anime forum if you hate it so much.

The last person to do this got banded

Back