can anime be taken to the next level?

Slight prob there
Disney whould make it (Its there charicters)
SO it will be full of singing

Some recent anime movies I know of take anime to the next level, like Steamboy (I'm one of the only few that loved it, probably because of the visuals), Origin (has some very smooth animation), and most Miyazaki films.

Koops23 said:
Some recent anime movies I know of take anime to the next level, like Steamboy (I'm one of the only few that loved it, probably because of the visuals), Origin (has some very smooth animation), and most Miyazaki films.
Steamboy was a classic. I own the DVD because I am a large fan of the visuals as well.

Koops23 said:
Ah,another great example:Mayazaki.I think his movies would be great in theatres for all ages for those with love of imagination and fantasy.

Kei said:
Ah,another great example:Mayazaki.I think his movies would be great in theatres for all ages for those with love of imagination and fantasy.

Shame that every time a Jap films on at my local fliks its only on for a week before getin taken off for the latest "standerd holliwood film" or "disney copy pasta film"

ocdan said:
If it has no concern to you, why must you feel threatened?

Sorry that wasn't me, It was a hacker I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused to something that you have interest in. I've changed my password to insure that this doesn't happen again.

Back