Can anyone send me the Internet via Message?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawny said:
Perhaps you could win a member elimination game for 1000 wii points.

Or get your own freaking 5 dollars.

Haha i lawled. I'm so happy to see that the love is flowing today.

Merry Christmas :lol:

No its my Mum and Dad, Wont put Credit Card on Internet, Or on Wii -_-

I havnt seen a Wii card before, DOnt think we have them near where I live.

check your local stores such a walmart next to the electronic stuff. the usually have the there. but i have noticed they have been pretty hard to find around here lately. but you can get 2,000 points for 20 dollars.

I know 5 bucks isnt much, But I got no moneh!! I got the Wii for Chrissie. SO if anyone can send me the Internet Channel, That would be Fully Sick :p

Grimmzzz said:
I know 5 bucks isnt much, But I got no moneh!! I got the Wii for Chrissie. SO if anyone can send me the Internet Channel, That would be Fully Sick :p

..If you were able to get a Wii which is 250 dollars plus tax ($270) another five dollars isn't anything to worry about. If you were able to buy one, I don't see why they wouldn't sell a Wiicard as well. And you don't have five dollars to your name? I doubt that.

Grimmzzz said:
borrow from a friend?...

No one has any idea who the hell you are.

Make some friends dude...and I predict none of them will have seen this thread.

If I had 500 extra points I would but point cards are sold out around here...
Sorry dude

You know, you guys are being just as cheap in a way :ciappa:

yes i have 500 points and im buying mike tysons punchout..lol...

seriously though you just joined the forums and your asking for a handout your first post..make some rounds help a few people out..talk about the latest games...warm up toi people...this is just like playing wow and why i quit...constant purple pms "can i have gold?"

lmao

This gives me an idea. Anyone who doesn't have the internet channel: If you have guitar hero 3 and beat me (expert only) or put up a good fight, I would send you the internet channel for free. PM if you're interested.

I just feel a little generous.

ARav989 said:
..If you were able to get a Wii which is 250 dollars plus tax ($270) another five dollars isn't anything to worry about. If you were able to buy one, I don't see why they wouldn't sell a Wiicard as well. And you don't have five dollars to your name? I doubt that.
His parents bought the Wii for his Christmas present I presume, he did not buy it.

Unfortunately as already pointed out you cannot simply send the Internet Channel without the giver having to pay the 500 points. My suggestion would be to try and find a Wii Points card if your parents don't want to use there credit card. Good luck finding one!

Can we be a tad nicer? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back