Can anyone tell me if this is legit?

allstar2b87

Allstar Mario Player
Jun 4, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
3201-2736-5122-4454
Ok so I was just seaching online for news and other stuff about upcoming wii games and other stuff on gamespot.com and i got this website where you test games to make money? :S:S:S

I just wanted to know if anyone has done this before, and if it is legit.

I dont really get into this kinda stuff because most things on the internet are scams, but you never no, so I was just wondering if anyone has done this?

http://game-testers.com/

Legit OR Not

Brawny said:
Just the name of the site sounds phishy. meh, get a job like everyone else. LMFAO

haha, I am 20 years old and I work 60 hours a week making 20 dollars an hour. I have a job lol. It would be sweet though to play video games and make money doing it all day. You no what I mean?

paintba||er said:
Looks like a scam. On a side note, my brother has a friend who's job is to test games. He doesn't do it off the internet though.

I need to look into that. Finding a job like that. See, I'm really lazy these days. Maybe its because Ive been enjoying summer for the last 2 months almost and still got 2 more to go before school kicks back in. I should really look around my area to see what they have!

Couple years though and I'm going to be in Law Enforcement hopefully:yesnod: !!

allstar2b87 said:
I need to look into that. Finding a job like that. See, I'm really lazy these days. Maybe its because Ive been enjoying summer for the last 2 months almost and still got 2 more to go before school kicks back in. I should really look around my area to see what they have!

Couple years though and I'm going to be in Law Enforcement hopefully:yesnod: !!

The Loose Cannon is a cop, she could give you some tips.

And i doubt this site's legit-ness.

the site looks not legit. but the job is legit. Its a real job where you play video games that haven't yet been published for the market, and you test them out.

Back