can i plug my ipod in and listen to it

kronau said:
LMFAO no nintendo has NOTHING to do with Apple and NEVER will cus apple sucks

You love trolling don't you? :lol:

No you can't use the Wii for anything outside of a powersource, thus yes- you may charge it on your Wii.

Does Anyone Know If A Wii Can CHARGE An Ipod

yessss it can I have been doing this forever and a day

and btw Apple does not suck

I plug my iPod into my 360 and use that to play my music

FLYNNN said:
I mean it does EVERYTHING else when you think about it, other than play movies, to think you can go on the internet but can't plug in your iPod, stupid IMO, and stupid and pointless? Obviously you don't own an iPod my friend.

I'm not exactly sure about what you said... Are you agreeing or disagreeing?
and I have an ipod...

LOL i dont think so the wii was inteded sor activness and for it to be played not a multitap device.

kronau said:
LMFAO apple sucks
I totaly disagree,aples acomplishments have been growing and becoming more popular.

Originally Posted by Bigred
why does everyone insist on listening to music on the wii... its so stupid and pointless

i can definitly agree with that statment

Last edited:
ok ok so let me get this you buy a microsd card then you put it in the wii (which is the microsd adapter you guys have been talking about) right?

GHIIIrock said:
I totaly disagree,aples acomplishments have been growing and becoming more popular.

Well, I'm sure you could at least admit this is because of their successful marketing schemes. Personally, I don't like Apple (if I had to choose) because they're doing exactly what Microsoft has done (and better), knocking out and whoring market share for better more innovative products that are now hard to find anywhere. That and they claim to have created a style of living (or so it seems, as they shove "i" in front of all their devices and softwares now).

Greatest example is MP3 player accessories, I have the second/ third most popular player (Sansa E200 series) and accessories and so forth are VERY scarce and limited, it angers me to find a 10 foot stretch of shelving dedicated to iPod accessories and maybe 4" towards all the other companies (Creative, Sansa, etc).

There's my bias, but I think going around Apple is a crappy company is going a bit too far, they just overplay a lot of their products.

@alwoh, it can be any sized SD card, Micro, Normal, Mini, but in the end they all have to have adapters that are the size of the normal SD cards.

alwoh said:
ok ok so let me get this you buy a microsd card then you put it in the wii (which is the microsd adapter you guys have been talking about) right?

no, they just made it over complicated
the micro sd is an sd card designed for phones. The microsd comes with an adapter to make it the same size as a normal sd so you can put it in computers/wii/etc.

what you want is a normal sized sd card. they are pretty cheap.

261311 said:

Well, I'm sure you could at least admit this is because of their successful marketing schemes. Personally, I don't like Apple (if I had to choose) because they're doing exactly what Microsoft has done (and better), knocking out and whoring market share for better more innovative products that are now hard to find anywhere. That and they claim to have created a style of living (or so it seems, as they shove "i" in front of all their devices and softwares now).

Greatest example is MP3 player accessories, I have the second/ third most popular player (Sansa E200 series) and accessories and so forth are VERY scarce and limited, it angers me to find a 10 foot stretch of shelving dedicated to iPod accessories and maybe 4" towards all the other companies (Creative, Sansa, etc).

There's my bias, but I think going around Apple is a crappy company is going a bit too far, they just overplay a lot of their products.

@alwoh, it can be any sized SD card, Micro, Normal, Mini, but in the end they all have to have adapters that are the size of the normal SD cards.
trure,but i tend to hate wallmart more

261311 said:
You're comparing apples to oranges, they don't make or sell the same things, one are developers, the other a retailer.

im not saying apples is good or bad just in my opinion of deleueding and destroying competitors i think wallmart has done more so,by the way happy new years eve everyone! :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
261311 said:

Yeah, they should really be shamed and ostracized for their commercial success with the iPod. The success is driven by the consumer, not Apple--supply and demand, dude. It also helps that they produce the best MP3 player out there (not to mention computers as well).

Charging the iPod on your Wii is the only thing you can do.
But its a nice thing to have if your too lazy to do it on the computer :lol:

Back