Can sexuality be changed?

Sorry, but that argument doesn't make much sense. There's no verb for, say being ill (not trying to make any connection with homosexuality), but you can stop being ill.

I didn't say that you can't stop being something. I was addressing his "resisting urges", and "no do or think a certain way" point by saying that being gay isn't something you can stop doing.

If you were to change sexuality, then you'd have to stop being gay. Which is an entirely different thing; which, coincidently, I also don't think is possible as I've yet to hear of someone convincingly "change sexuality", though many have tried, and... you'd be stupid not to try, basically.

Deanis said:
Ah finally youre out of that closet.

I wasn't in it, you just preferred to call me a fag than ask me the question. Your prerogative, I guess.

Last edited:
I never called you a fag based on your sexuality...

Just as an easy way to get you defensive...now I see why.

i dont really have a problem with you being gay. It suits you better than straight.

For instance, I'm gay, and I've only ever hugged a few guys --

Orly? just like you've been into outerspace and to pluto on a day trip?

nowai0mo.jpg

This is an internet forum, Adam, you can't tell Dave's (or anyone else's) sexuality merely by the content of their posts! (Unless they deliberately say so).

Debatable.

all people are bi. there are different levels of it (depends on how much you've had to drink). some act upon it, but for the most part they will hide it and not act upon it.
exception: there are some cases that people are not turned on at all by the opposite sex (my cousin ever since she was a child, no way to tell when she was a baby).

now with that statement, its more of a preference (not including the exception).

that statement is innaccurate. not everyone can be considered "bi", depending on the levels. its misleading to say so.

all people are bi. there are different levels of it (depends on how much you've had to drink). some act upon it, but for the most part they will hide it and not act upon it.
exception: there are some cases that people are not turned on at all by the opposite sex (my cousin ever since she was a child, no way to tell when she was a baby).

now with that statement, its more of a preference (not including the exception).
I've never bought into the "everyone is bisexual" theory. Do you have any proof for this hypothesis? I know I've only ever been attracted to women, and I don't feel like I'm hiding anything from myself or anyone else.

Okay...?

Correct.

What better way to confuse the newbies than to refer to each by first name? :D

it makes them feel special and superior to use real names. as if they are important b/c they have a higher knowledge of people on the internet.

Back