Can Smoke Damage The Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
then i would have to come and arrest you id rather not do that on my day off though!!!!
Are you telling me that you are a cop.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
someone who doesnt know ;)

but yes NYPD kiddo :devil:
I'm a minor. I can't be arrested for stealing, my parents would get in trouble I think...lol

jrstubs said:
I'm a minor.

dont worry i dont bite, everyone here knows im the "cool cop"

personally i was a kid too dont ask me what stupid sh*t i pulled cause then id be giving you guys ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad2:

lol ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
dont worry i dont bite, everyone here knows im the "cool cop"

personally i was a kid too dont ask me what stupid sh*t i pulled cause then id be giving you guys ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad2:

lol ;)
Oh cool, that means I can tell you that i'm the biggest marijuana dealer in a 10 mile radius.:)

jrstubs said:
Oh cool, that means I can tell you that i'm the biggest marijuana dealer in a 10 mile radius.:)

but you have no source of income you said :tard:

lmao! hey, if all your doing is pot then ive got nothing to fear. ive told TONS of people here that freak out over pot that its NOT that big of a deal. its one of the "friendly" drugs out there.....im just glad you kids arent doing anything worse....granted they say its a gateway drug but if i arrested ALL the kids i saw that had pot my god id be processing papers for a year now!

dont worry about it! ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
but you have no source of income you said :tard:

lmao! hey, if all your doing is pot then ive got nothing to fear. ive told TONS of people here that freak out over pot that its NOT that big of a deal. its one of the "friendly" drugs out there.....im just glad you kids arent doing anything worse....granted they say its a gateway drug but if i arrested ALL the kids i saw that had pot my god id be processing papers for a year now!

dont worry about it! ;)
OK, I have a source of income...its called FOOTBAGS. I turn 3 hours of labor into 25 dollars ZOMG!

383648711_3761d8aaab_o.jpg

smoke can cause more dust in anything. i know when i smoked indoors i had to clean the TV screen often due to the static on it sucking up ash from cigs.

basically anything gets covered in the ash/smoke whether you see it or not, just try not to run it while blowing smoke on the console. maybe unplug your wii instead of leaving it on the standby mode too.

and...

Last edited:
Seibar said:
smoke can cause more dust in anything. i know when i smoked indoors i had to clean the TV screen often due to the static on it sucking up ash from cigs.

basically anything gets covered in the ash/smoke whether you see it or not, just try not to run it while blowing smoke on the console. maybe unplug your wii instead of leaving it on the standby mode too.
I noticed that with my tv too, it starts to get dusty after just 1 day.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
first off kiddo slow down. you are reading WAY too into what i wrote

BUT since you went into this sort of rant, i could only do one thing and thats humor you. First things first. your parents ARE superior to you when you are a minor! until you reach the age of 16, you may file for emancipation meaning you can EASILY make it on your own (IE income, job, car, apartment, ect). if not by 16, then by 18 when you can join the armed forces or go to college you are tried as an adult and no longer under the care of mommy and daddy. THAT IS LAW! if youre 14 and YOU do something your parents are legally responcible for your actions.....and what does that mean you ask?? ah yes, they ARE "superior" so disrespect intended or NO disrepsect intended, you are ignorant.

second of all, theres the right way and wrong way to address a situation to your parents ESPECIALLY when "addiction" is involved. kids do have a voice and yes im aware BUT you can not go up to your parents with NO income and NO way to live (sure you can stay at your BFF's house but for how long? 2 days before his parents send you out????) saying quit or i leave. you have to address them and say its problematic and start off small saying please smoke in a designated room it bothers me or something like that. he is living with his parents, its his parents rules!

god i hate liberal parents who raise their kids this way.......:mad5:

Legally they may be superior in the US law which is totally screwed anyway but they arn't better than me at anything. Lets see, I'm smarter about the same strength and size, have better job skills, more athletic, ect. [sarcastic]they must be better than me because they have been alive for longer[sarcastic]. I actually have a source of income, I only make $7/hour but its enough to get me by and I have friends whose parents wouldn't really care if I stayed with them as long as I helped pay for what I use. My parents are in no way liberal and I do what I want. I put myself before my parents and think for myself which I thought I made clear from my posts. And as far as the law goes its not very hard to get past that. I could easily get a fake ID which would let me do everything an adult could. But I'm not going to argue this anymore because it is getting tireing.

That makes alot of sense. I don't have false relationships with my parents, I have a bad relationship with my parents I never say a word to them cause I don't want to deal with their bullshit. I too am atheist , but I follow the satanic philosophies. I'm on the computer for 12 + hours a day, I can't leave my house. My computer = my life.

We are very much alike.

paintba||er said:
Legally they may be superior in the US law which is totally screwed anyway but they arn't better than me at anything. Lets see, I'm smarter about the same strength and size, have better job skills, more athletic, ect. [sarcastic]they must be better than me because they have been alive for longer[sarcastic]. I actually have a source of income, I only make $7/hour but its enough to get me by and I have friends whose parents wouldn't really care if I stayed with them as long as I helped pay for what I use. My parents are in no way liberal and I do what I want. I put myself before my parents and think for myself which I thought I made clear from my posts. And as far as the law goes its not very hard to get past that. I could easily get a fake ID which would let me do everything an adult could. But I'm not going to argue this anymore because it is getting tireing.

We are very much alike.

someone is in SERIOUS need of a belt whiping and i swear if you dialed 911 i wouldnt come to your aid. your parents did a great job raising you darlin.....good luck!

jrstubs said:
I noticed that with my tv too, it starts to get dusty after just 1 day.
its the ash that doesnt make it into the ashtray or that flies out. for some reason some TVs just absorb that crap out of the air.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
someone is in SERIOUS need of a belt whiping and i swear if you dialed 911 i wouldnt come to your aid. your parents did a great job raising you darlin.....good luck!

he lives in Utah, not NY like me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back