can somebody make me a sig

FWELR

Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
Hey, I didn't know if there was an official thread on this or not, but I have no idea how to make a signature, an actual graphic sig. If anybody can make me with Joe Thornton from the Sharks, Barry Zito of the Giants, or Baron Davis of the Warriors with my friend code and username in the bottom right, I'd be much obliged. I'll give you some nice rep, too.

i would because i love working with photoshop but i havent used it in a while and have forgotten all my techniques :(. damn i need to start using it again. ive had this sig for a LONG time (since before GoW came out on Nov. 7th)

FWELR said:
Hey, I didn't know if there was an official thread on this or not, but I have no idea how to make a signature, an actual graphic sig. If anybody can make me with Joe Thornton from the Sharks, Barry Zito of the Giants, or Baron Davis of the Warriors with my friend code and username in the bottom right, I'd be much obliged. I'll give you some nice rep, too.

Here ya go. Sorry it was bit of a rush job. Used the same size as mitches, everything else was layered and altered and blended... and well this is the final result.

hockeysigbyshiftfalloutmq3.jpg

ADD: just save onto your HD (for back up or what not), here is the link to use unless you want to host it somewhere else. http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/4121/hockeysigbyshiftfalloutmq3.jpg

Last edited:
k, thanks to shift and deity for making me a couple, i guess ill rotate between them because they're both awesome!

Wowey. Does anyone want to make me one :D with Luongo and canucks logo my name + wii code :D possibly ( I've seen bubbagump do this have short video of loungo making saves) I would give you my soul. and give you rep. Ohhh and I would say thank you:arf:

Last edited:
I know I know I double posted :drool:

But could someone please make me a sig :D

ilikecookies said:
Wowey. Does anyone want to make me one :D with Luongo and canucks logo my name + wii code :D possibly ( I've seen bubbagump do this have short video of loungo making saves) I would give you my soul. and give you rep. Ohhh and I would say thank you:arf:

be weary when offering your soul. you all know what happened to bart simpson...

i have competition now. if anybody can make a little video of joe thornton passing to jonathan cheechoo scoring in the left, with the stuff on the right, ill just randomly go through your posts adding rep ill be so happy.

lol I would like a video of luongo added to mine but Beggers Cant Be Choosers.

if anyone wants, they can make me a Yankee one with Derek Jeter and my name and code on the sig.. something with Yankees/Jeter!.. That would be awsome!

Back