can someone gift me mario world?

LOL i wonder what made him think he could get that from someone..i think Dean was kidding...thats my own opinion...but if he wasnt....

*COUGH COUGH* MOH:H2 *COUGH COUGH* :lol:

DEAN616 said:
windows today is your lucky day. i will.

Dean, honestly, this show of kindness is awesome but you don't have to.

Surely you have a close friend to gift or buy yourself something nice, if this kid didn't go on a forum just to beg then sure it's just that the way, he came begging for free things that I doubt we should gift him.

Kingston said:
I'll do it!

but what will you do for me in return? :wink:

future pedifile alert!!!! stay away from me you micheal jackson wanna be.

MikemasterM1 said:
i would buy it for you but unfortunately, i wasted my wii points and im saving up money for a mac and im so close. hope someone gets it for ya!
ahh the mac what a waste of money....
ROTFNOOBS.jpg

ROTF.png

any idea how to buy the wii points using credit card if i live in australia but my wii setting doesn't have australia as its selection for country of residence??

ok guys........the guy that posted this to begin with knows he's a loser and thought, if 1000 people read this, maybe 1 of them will be foolish enough to buy him a game......he knows that. You are all wasting your breath when you tell him he's a bum. If noone would have ever bumped this thread, he;d be history......(i did it too, but mine was funny):wink:

Its kinda like going up to 1000 women asking for sex. like 999 will say yes to me, so its worth a try.

In the future we will have online beggars! In the future people will be just as dumb as they were 10,000 years ago.

Back