Can Someone help me with Bluetooth Headset

GypsyKid

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I got a Bluetrek X2 bluetooth headset. I'm trying to play on-line for the first time. I'm Playing Resistance FOM. When I try to get into games most of the time I hea rnothing on the set. There were a few times were I could hear others talking, but when I tried to speak no one ever responded, I have no indication at all as to if my mic is working. Can someone help me out please?!

eh it be good if it was. But they probably do that for unnecessary words dont come out of ya or your surroundings :p

OK I will explain a few things to you. There is a screen to test your mic. You cant do it in a game. Its in the main menu somewhere.

There are squads in rfom. When your in a game, press start and select squad. This has a few different functions. In a squad you do not need to press L3. Just talk and everyone in that squad will hear you. WHen you are in a squad you will spawn near other squad members after you die. If you are playing ctf you should have a defense squad and an offense squad. This way offensemen wont spawn at base and have to run all the way back. If you have anymore questions just ask.

Back