Can the DK Bongos be used on the Wii?

rtr1900

Wii or not to Wii
Nov 30, 2006
Spain
Wii Online Code
3085-1225-3534-6165
I,

I saw some DK Bongos for sale (10€) and thought it would be great for my little girl. Buying also Donkey Konga 1,2 or 3.

Anybody knows if they will work with the Wii?

Thx

Yep, no problem. Just plug them in the gamecube controller ports at the top of the Wii and you're away.

I'm after donkey konga 2 at the mo...bit of a nightmare finding it here in the UK!

Never got into these maybe I'll try the new one

from what i hear yes but a new dk drum game is comming out later this year but if u found a good price and want it i see no reason why it shouldnt work

i currently have a ps2 controller and a ps2 2 gamecube controller converter to play my vc games so if that works a nintendo made bongo gamecube controller should work as well

illmasaki said:
from what i hear yes but a new dk drum game is comming out later this year but if u found a good price and want it i see no reason why it shouldnt work

i currently have a ps2 controller and a ps2 2 gamecube controller converter to play my vc games so if that works a nintendo made bongo gamecube controller should work as well

I found some DK drums for 10€ and with the game for 20€.
Maybe I should wait better for the new ones that will come out, no?

illmasaki said:

is there a controller converter to allow N64 controllers on a GCN controller port?

they wont come out with a n64 controller transfer cable because THATS WHAT THE WII CLASSIC CONTROLLER IS FOR! :rolleyes:

but to answer your question- there should be no problem with using your bongos on the Wii.

spicka said:
i got it a few months back, and it works fine

Are the games for a girl f 4 years old?
I saw that there are 2 type of games. One where you have to make music an another where you control Donkey Kong.
Wouldnt it be too difficult. Althought I can wait for the Wii version,but for 20€ it is a good price.

I picked up the game for $15 and a set of bongos for $5.

These games can be a lot of fun... but they can also get boring when playing the same songs over and over again. It's worth $20 bucks though.

Back