can wii go online

Status
Not open for further replies.
ramp188 said:
wii copies everybody gamecube dident have online.i hate all u wii fanboys just as i thought.and u fanboys have the nerve to say ps3 copies.wii is for kids ill probly buy it for a 7 year old have fun with it.

is it satisfying to you to shout out your opinion to people who, infact, dont give a flying **** at what you have to say? We dont care that you think people will look like idiots when they play the wii, we dont care that you think the wii copied the ps3 (okay maybe we do care about that a little because ps3 totally ripped off of every console ever made... and if you dont see that, your probably blind and you were planning on using that playstation "boomerang" controller for sexual pleasure...)

Bottom line, no one cares what you have to say, and you must really not have a life if you are spending it like this, searching for a nintendo forum so you can make fun of ... a VIDEO GAME CONSOLE.

trying to refrain from using suggestive language as i know there are minors here, i'll make this last sentance as clean as i possibly can...

Shut the hell up you donkey piss licking fat ****...

(i hope im not censoring my language too much... i still wont too look "cool"!!! :p )

Seriously, this dialogue needs to stop NOW! wiiener, you are only causing more trouble and this guy wasn't even close to as annoying as Togg; he hasn't even cussed.

Don't lower yourself to his level. Just ignore him and if he makes any truly offensive comments, click the Report Bad Post button (the little triagle with an exclamation mark) and tell the person they have been reported for their comments and admin will deal with them shortly. THE END!

Now, let's all chill out and get back on topic: Wii Online
This has been explained in some other threads and the answers in the threads above are all I can remember aswell, so I have nothing to say. I just hope Nintendo and 3rd party developers go after online play, so we can play multiplayer games with people around the country or better yet the world, free and easy.

wii copies everybody gamecube dident have online.i hate all u wii fanboys just as i thought.and u fanboys have the nerve to say ps3 copies.wii is for kids ill probly buy it for a 7 year old have fun with it.
Haha, sry Nate but I just wanted to point that out. He says gc copies everyone and then he says it didn't have online which everyone else has. And while i'm speeaking abolout this i'll just mention that while PS and Xbox focused alot of time on online play for a specified group of games they forgot to make alot of good games. I'm not saying they didn't have any good series or games, I'm just saying the N always focusing on gaming pleasure, and before ramp gets any ideas(unless he's already banned it doesn't even matter if I say this)i'm not talking about sexual pleasure so don't make any jokes about it u...I won't waste my time.

Ok so about wii online, is it going to have it w/ RedS, Sadness, wii sports or Elebits? I know MP, SSBB and Dragon Quest and probably rayman.

*Edit*
Forgot to put this in, I heard GC did have online, is this true?

Yes, but only a few games, like Fantasy Star Online.

However, there was a project called WarpPipe, which made it possible to play some offline multiplayer games online. Mario Kart: Double Dash was one of the big ones. WarpPipe, which is similar to XBConnect, trick the console into thinking its connected to another console via L.A.N.

If Nintendo or developers don't directly allow for online multiplayer, I'm guessing people like the programmers behind WarpPipe and XBConnect will make it happen, but I think this time around, developers are really enthused about Nintendo's console and will put online multiplayer near the top of their lists, especially with games like SSBB and Red Steel.

Oh, and just to let you know, there is no online multiplayer or any multiplayer for that matter in Metroid Prime 3, but I'm guessing they'll make a downloadable multiplayer mode available via VC.

NateTheGreat said:
Oh, and just to let you know, there is no online multiplayer or any multiplayer for that matter in Metroid Prime 3, but I'm guessing they'll make a downloadable multiplayer mode available via VC.
Ya, that's wut I meant. Sry for not saying it clear enough. Should of put an extra tidbit about that:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back