can you back up the wii games?

0o How can you just destroy a disk without even trying? Keep them away from it...

bored7one4 said:
Can you back up Wii games yet? my kids ruin two games already

Unforunately, you can't at the moment, until somewhere figures out how to. They will have to create a mod chip, etc, before we can play back-up games! Can't wait till they do, I want backup of my games too!

My main concern is that, assuming that it is really, which is completely debatable. Will that interfere with any online capablities including future multiplayer gaming? I know this happened with XBox mod chips inhibiting online play on Live!.

Method of Rhythm said:
My main concern is that, assuming that it is really, which is completely debatable. Will that interfere with any online capablities including future multiplayer gaming? I know this happened with XBox mod chips inhibiting online play on Live!.

Probably so, but I bet someone will find another way around that too eventually!

Is there even a program yet out there then will make an .ISO or BIN/CUE or something of the Wii disc to copy it? As far as I know, most people haven't even got by that part yet...

iplaywii said:
Probably so, but I bet someone will find another way around that too eventually!

Is there even a program yet out there then will make an .ISO or BIN/CUE or something of the Wii disc to copy it? As far as I know, most people haven't even got by that part yet...

I believe Alcohol 120% is capable, could be wrong.

bored7one4 said:
Can you back up Wii games yet? my kids ruin two games already

with only 1 post, it looks like your trying to back up games illegally.. although, i prolly don't know what i'm talking about:eek:ut:

intekmdma said:
with only 1 post, it looks like your trying to back up games illegally.. although, i prolly don't know what i'm talking about:eek:ut:

Let's not get into that on this thread... It's not even possibly yet so no need in talking about it yet...

Method of Rhythm said:
You are able to make the .ISO but:
1. I don't have disks to burn it
2. Even if I could burn them I don't have a modded Wii.

One step closer! I'll give it a try later! Figure out how to make the mod and make your millions, LOL

Back