Can you belive it? Chintendo Vii has a commercial!

lol, it keeps saying "James." Who the hell is that? I think I'll start a Chintendo Vii James fan club.

*fists clenched*
I........HATE.........CHIIIINNAAAA!!!!! :mad2:

Gosh, China doesn't get the Wii, so they made a rip-off so they could have a cool console like the Wii!!

I'm part Chinese, so don't diss their economy!

i heard that sometime in 2008 the Wii will be released in China

Edit: or maybe that was the Vii, i don't remember...

Disturbed1 said:
i heard that sometime in 2008 the Wii will be released in China

Edit: or maybe that was the Vii, i don't remember...

If Nintendo ever release the wii in china, it wil have to compete with this copy. I wonder what that would be like?

China is one of the most oppressed nations on the planet. They sell human organs for $10k-$100k by killing their criminals. You may think that's a good thing, but most criminals in China are people who question the system, or get into minor crimes. Everything from their internet, to their TVs are controlled outright by their government. Complete censorship, no human rights. Nintendo and other companies have tried to put their media in China. The Vii was probably endorsed by their own government to continue to oppress them. I say down with the Vii.

sagema said:
China is one of the most oppressed nations on the planet. They sell human organs for $10k-$100k by killing their criminals. You may think that's a good thing, but most criminals in China are people who question the system, or get into minor crimes. Everything from their internet, to their TVs are controlled outright by their government. Complete censorship, no human rights. Nintendo and other companies have tried to put their media in China. The Vii was probably endorsed by their own government to continue to oppress them. I say down with the Vii.

Oh God, that's really hedious!

There may be a REASON that Nintendo dosen't have comercail relations with China.

Back