can you choose wii colours ????

ryan_p275

Banned
Nov 20, 2006
CRAZY TOWN
every time someone puts pics of their wii its in white :ee5k: ! ive seen pics of different coloured wii's from nintendo but did they decide not to or is it a horible co-incidence :tard: ? im dyeing to get the back one, looks sexy:)

You can only get the white ones right now, I'm not sure when the other ones will be available.

For some reason, Nintendo fans always create pictures of an upcoming system in different colours. I remember seeing a GameCube pic that showed it in lime green, tan, pink, etc., but of course they were never made. Make sure that the pics you're talking about were released by Nintendo, which I doubt they were, since they have more to do with their time like make kickass games and send me a working Wii :prrr:. Besides, the white is sleek and sexy :). However, I'd be expecting a black one atleast, but not any time soon.

Lowezt said:
For some reason, Nintendo fans always create pictures of an upcoming system in different colours. I remember seeing a GameCube pic that showed it in lime green, tan, pink, etc., but of course they were never made. Make sure that the pics you're talking about were released by Nintendo, which I doubt they were, since they have more to do with their time like make kickass games and send me a working Wii :prrr:. Besides, the white is sleek and sexy :). However, I'd be expecting a black one atleast, but not any time soon.
If I'm not mistaken - the black Wii was on the actual Nintendo Wii website. They should have a black one. I think I like the black better but I'm not sure.

They Should let us choose different colours, because i like different colours. But why would you want black:mad:

Black is Yucky...

:yesnod: yeah comon you guy's the white one looks so cartoony and childish the black one however looks destinguished and grown up. :cool:

Lowezt said:

:nono:

If you read the Ninty mags you would see there are other colours, it's a marketing strategy.

Homesrfan said:
If I'm not mistaken - the black Wii was on the actual Nintendo Wii website. They should have a black one. I think I like the black better but I'm not sure.

Yeah that was the colour they unveiled it in. Pretty weird :eek:ut: .

the black looks cool... but i doubt itll be out by the time i end up buyin one.

if they dont have black by the next shipment than im gonna go with white, hopefully there's a way to spray paint it

Back