Can you guys help....

MysticGohan

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
pickering, Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
2476-7789-3835-5591
i am getting a Silicone case for my new ds light and can you help me choose the color..... i have a black ds and the colors for the case is smoke, light blue and clear....
the seller only had pix for clear
e0bf_1.JPG

Ok...not to sound too extreamly rude or anything but the fact that you are asking for advice on what color skin to put on your ds is probably the lamest thing I have ever heard in a really really long time. If you can't make a simple decision such as picking a color skin for your ds, i'm sorry but you just aren't going to make it out there in the real world.

are all you people on this site mean?? :mad5: i just asked you guys for you opinion but you guys tell me to shut up how that work out??? :incazzato:

I hate it when people are mean here. This is not the place to be an e-toughguy. Take it somewhere else.

I would go with the smoke one, that sounds cool.

How much are they? I might want to get one. I was jsut noticing that my DS is getting a little 'brownish' on the L and R buttons.

oops...looking at it, I guess it doesn't cover those buttons.

It has nothing to do with being a tough guy/girl. Nobody truly needs advice on what color of plastic rubber doohicky they should get for there portable gaming system and if they do they need to be smacked. Is your mom still changing your diapers for you?

Back