Can you imagine what the next consoles will be like?

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Hi -

Well let me cut right to the chase, the Wii is revoloutionary. no doubt. but think about it, what will nintendo have instore for us next time?

Maybe some REAL virtual reality! (you know with the head-gear and stuff)

Maybe an even NEWER way to play? i mean, they amazed us this time, whats stopping it from happening again?

WHAT DO YOU THINK NINTENDO HAS IN STORE FOR US NEXT TIME?

Virtual Reality?

gameHardwareClassicConsolesAllNintendo_VirtualBoy-resized200.jpg

that would be weird if they stopped using wiimote and started another thing, that would make me angry. if they change the way the wiimote feels or looks or somethin its nothin to woory about but if they went back to regular controllers i would be shocked.

If Wii win, then Sony and Microsoft has to start thinking outside of the box now :D :D Good for consumers!

lol I actually brought the thing....didn't play with it too much though. (virtual boy)

My thourhgt on the next generation
Nintendo: A wii with next gen grapihcs and able to suppport 8 wiimotes
Microsoft: Massive Online upgraded allowing 100+ people to play at once in a FPS
Sony: Green-Ray and better grapichs but still the same remote minus the motion sensing (cough) and change the analog to bannas

Well, considering that there will most likely be no new consoles within 5-6years all of the companies have plenty of time on their hands. I read recently that the next xbox is already in developement. I also know microsofts marketing strategy. They work on their console early and get it out before the competition forcing sony to go through the dumpster and tape together something and call it a Playstation 4. If the playstation 3 even survives a year or more. If the playstation 3 fails, sony will probably drop out of the console wars.

All wii will see next gen is more space on the console, highly improved graphics, and a larger multiplayer experience(what deity link said above). I doubt wii will see virtual reality and things like that. For Microsoft and Sony wii will see them following in the steps of the wii maybe a step behind of nintendo. But realy we cant say yet.

Back