Can you play Gamecube Games on the Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i mean **** dont flame that person for posting a newbie question just dont damn read ****ing thread and post useless replies hello read the thread topic idiots .. yes wii can play game cube games as someone stated on this thread have fun with your wii and dont mind idiots on here that post useless **** i mean come on make a new comer feel welcome if you see a thread that has been asked before dont click on it if your ganna get pissed about the topic. let some other forum members that actually helps out newbies answere it .

nizmoboy98 said:
yeah i mean **** dont flame that person for posting a newbie question just dont damn read ****ing thread and post useless replies hello read the thread topic idiots .. yes wii can play game cube games as someone stated on this thread have fun with your wii and dont mind idiots on here that post useless **** i mean come on make a new comer feel welcome if you see a thread that has been asked before dont click on it if your ganna get pissed about the topic. let some other forum members that actually helps out newbies answere it .
what he said^

The Wii can play every gamecube game, it even has four GCN controller ports and two GCN memory card ports.

Y0SH1 X said:
The Wii can play every gamecube game, it even has four GCN controller ports and two GCN memory card ports.

Thats the way you must answer this type of questions.

Arcadium said:
Thats the way you must answer this type of questions.

Yeah it's better then calling someone a n00b over this question, thats what this thread is about anyways to answer the question "can u play gamecube games on the wii?", and not to yell down the persons throat because he/she does not know if he/she can play gamecube games on the wii.

stupid not to look on google,dogpile,wikipedia,yahoo,THE SEARCH FUNCTION ON WIICHAT for the answer

Yes, you are able to play Gamecube games on the Wii, please read your owner's manual before posting. Remember: Your owner's manual is your very personal FAQ, you'll find most of your questions in there.

Do you guys not realize that the original poster hasn't made a single post in this thread since he created it? That might have something to do with the fact that he's a troll just spamming up the board...I'm surprised that most of you didn't catch onto this. Learn to recognize the real posts from the fake ones and you'll save yourselves a lot of time.

the_peripheral said:
Do you guys not realize that the original poster hasn't made a single post in this thread since he created it? That might have something to do with the fact that he's a troll just spamming up the board...I'm surprised that most of you didn't catch onto this. Learn to recognize the real posts from the fake ones and you'll save yourselves a lot of time.

LOL, now that u say that i feel like a dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back