can you play games against wii friends

sean9

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
does anyone know if you can play games against wii friends and if so how
thanx

a) not yet no game are online enabled, b) i am hoping there is some type of "room" on each game where people log in and chose who to play against unlike ds where you have to know the persons friend code, but yes in the future (mid to late next year) you will definately be able to play online enabled games against wii friends

to talk to people, get miis and have a long list of friends so when online games come out atleast 1 person will have the same game as you. too bad carbon isnt online enabled coz there wont be another NFS for years :( split screen pffft lol oh well atleast mf gf and i can play it. and asking questions like that your gonna get flamed just a warning i'm one of the "nice" people on this forum, and people make fun of people who ask questions like that as their first/second post, im just waiting for like 20 people to come and say USE SEARCH!!!!! GOOGLE IT!!!! so yer ignore it coz ur gonna get flamed bad

^^ I believe random useless posts that do not contribute to the thread is a violation of some sort of rule here o.o
It would be labeled as SPAM! But I dont know and there doesnt appear to be a rules/tos thread here ?

Its just a gag reflex I have from moderating my forums >>

Anyways, the online Mii address book really is just like a telephone number right now, you cant do much with it except communicate. I am sure Nintendo has something else ready for it in the future such as online gameplay. :)

Maby.. Maby you use the Mii's to walk around in a online place for each game like sims and you make a room/space and its like a big hall with lods of doors and you walk into one and when the person wants to play you start?

That would be so kickass to have your own Mii House... OMG SOMEONE SEND LETTERS TO NINTENDO NOWZ!

ahem *composes himself*

but the problem with that i can predict to become something like Habbo Hotel or Gaiaonline where everyone needs money to purchase furniture and crap like that and that would suck... that would suck ALOT

DarkenSpirit said:
That would be so kickass to have your own Mii House... OMG SOMEONE SEND LETTERS TO NINTENDO NOWZ!

ahem *composes himself*

but the problem with that i can predict to become something like Habbo Hotel or Gaiaonline where everyone needs money to purchase furniture and crap like that and that would suck... that would suck ALOT

You sir just made me giggle.

DarkenSpirit said:
Its just a gag reflex I have from moderating my forums >>
DarkenSpirit said:

I have gag reflexes from moderating as well, like ***** slapping the ignorant people who can't search or put their thread in the right place. I'd hate to see any forum you moderate as when you yourself can't even stay on topic.

so has anybody had any miis turn up in there mii plaza

so did they just come there as i ahve had none and it has been online for 2 days now

Back