Can you use a nintendo 64 controller with wii?

N64 Controller is my favourite controller ,and check that Nes Controller! love it

Wow. Maybe I'm the only person that thought the N64 controller was an abomination? I honestly thought it was the worst controller I've ever used...still to this day can't think of any I'd rather use less...maybe, MAYBE, the Atari 5200 but that would be it...

Wow. Maybe I'm the only person that thought the N64 controller was an abomination? I honestly thought it was the worst controller I've ever used...still to this day can't think of any I'd rather use less...maybe, MAYBE, the Atari 5200 but that would be it...
The N64 one was made for N64 games (duh) but also the N64 pad had good games built round it

But on the worse controller thing

mattel_intellivision-controller.jpg

Oh Hai!
There are four buttons along the sides of the pad that are the main buttons and are hard to press and that thing is the pad (its looser than a hoes hole)

I think that gamecube had the best controller. It perfectly fit my hand , and was great for super smash brothers

The N64 one was made for N64 games (duh) but also the N64 pad had good games built round it

Damn so is that why It wouldn't work with my Atari???

Seriously the N64 controller was a total piece of ****. I never even owned 10 games for that console, based off the fact that the controller sucked so bad, I couldn't stand it. The Intellivision controller was better.

Yay, let's all use our non working atari 5200 controllers because they are better than the N64 controller. The best controller ever would have to be the SNES controller. Oh yeah the intellivision and colecovision controllers were pretty bad.

The best controller ever is the 360 controller, not sure what ur smoking... But if you are talking the best Nintendo controller ever... The NES Advantage by far. As for actual pads, the GameCube controller would take that one, hands down.

I think that gamecube had the best controller. It perfectly fit my hand , and was great for super smash brothers
I didn't have a Gamecube, but I hated the controller. It was because of the a, b, etc buttons, I think they weren't in a logic position. Maybe it's just me. As for the best, I think the ps controller must be it (if we don't take in count wii's), it even stays the same today.

the gamecube controller had a terrible design. the xbox360 is very comfortable in the hand, the ps ones not so much. the 64 was good, except for the inability to use the analog & dpad at the same time (easily).

Seriously guys, ur arguing on what controll is better. Don't u guys got anything better to do? I sure do and it's called LIFE! I'm jk it's called brawl, halo 3, world at war, and a little topping of gta.
Oh and btw vice city is the best gta, there, something reasonable to talk about. Oh and btw, ps3 and 360 controllers are almost the same so why argue over it? But I can't wait till conduit comes out. I hope u can use wii speak publicly online, not just "friends". Peace

Seriously guys, you are[strike]ur[/strike] arguing on what controller is best. Don't you guys
got
have anything better to do? I sure do and it's called LIFE! I'm J K it's called brawl, halo 3, world at war, and a little topping of gta.
Ok Jamiroquai I fixed you post up a bit.

The best controller ever is dependent of the game its used for.
You wouldn't use the Atari paddles for Street fighter would you?
Yet there perfect for a game of Warlords

If I may ask?
Whens the next single out?
Oh and btw vice city is the best gta, there, something reasonable to talk about. Oh and btw, ps3 and 360 controllers are almost the same so why argue over it?​
original.aspx

sixaxrumble.jpg

A like and yet not alike
For something to be classed as looking the same they first must at least look the same

Back