**Canada Best Buys**

Jrizzle

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
So to all in Canada,
I just got back from Best Buy and just so you know they told me that they were selling their Wii's on Friday not Sunday. This was in Calgary.

So check around early to find out for sure.

Hey! someone in Calgary!

Yeah, i called Northland Dr. BB and Sunridge Way. BB, they both semi-confirmed (can't fully confirm until they actually have them in their possesion) Wii's to be sold on Friday.

Are you planning on camping? Which BestBuy?

hey guys im in calgary too,
last time on the 8th or whatever i went to the northland bb
and there were at least 25+ people in line, and that was a little after 7..

I'll probably be going to deerfoot meadows Best Buy at about 6 a.m.
They told me to come the night before but I think that's a little crazy.
I'll drive by in the morning and hope for the best

robbio said:
hey guys im in calgary too,
last time on the 8th or whatever i went to the northland bb
and there were at least 25+ people in line, and that was a little after 7..

excellent! i should be fine if i go at 3am then.

and yes, i'm going to the Northland BB, i do believe.

Deerfoot Meadows is gonna have a huge line, i would assume.

Jrizzle said:
I'll probably be going to deerfoot meadows Best Buy at about 6 a.m.
They told me to come the night before but I think that's a little crazy.
I'll drive by in the morning and hope for the best

Well, if you really want to get one, you're probably gonna want to go earlier than that... if you are willing to, that is. Last Friday i went to the Deerfoot Meadows BB and there was about 40 people. This was at about 6:30 - 7:00.

Do what you want though, it's hard to tell whether demand has gone up or down since launch though. I'm assuming it's gone up, due to the Christmas demand. So i'm going early. Yay!

Last edited:
Well I just called Best Buy at Deerfoot Meadows and there is a line for tomorrow already, frickin nuts

I am at my best buy right now and it is there is already a line of 20+ ppl man am i glad i already have one:D so buddy that says hes going at 3 i would re think that if you are not already here you are sol

Hey Guys,

No best buy around without a 45 minute drive. Is Future Shop doing the same? They are the same company after all.

Thanks

i am very, very pissed right now.

I just went to BestBuy in Northland, its 12am, there was already 15 people waiting there for 12 wiis!

Honestly! What the ****! and i am extra pissed, because i originally left at 10:30, but i ****ing read the map BACKWARDS and it took AGES to get there, and i bet, if i got there when i planned, i would"ve got a place in line! ****!

anyway, i"m gonna try for Zellers or Toys R Us tomorrow.

Back