*Canada* lineups for friday

spazz

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
Alright, so all the best buys are confirmed to get wiis in tommorow (friday). the lady at best buy told me to be there at least 6:00 to stand in line (yes they are doing the line thing again). my question is for you other Canadians, what time are you guys standing in line? (I say Canadians because we are in a different situation to the Americans because we dont have "black friday".)

So that means there gonna have more Wii accessories. Like the wiimote, nunchuk and classic controller ?

no way... there is going to be a line up, they will be sold out within an hour of opening...

spazz said:
no way... there is going to be a line up, they will be sold out within an hour of opening...
Well i guess i won't be getting a wii anytime soon then :(
I knew it! Geez why did i even bother getting my hopes up:sad: :mad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :frown2: :frown2: :frown2: :frown2:

Is Bestbuy opening at early time in Canada ?

Just go earlier man. If you want one bad enough, you'll do what it takes to get it. I camped for 8 hours... never done that before... but DAMN was it worth it.

ABC said:
Just go earlier man. If you want one bad enough, you'll do what it takes to get it. I camped for 8 hours... never done that before... but DAMN was it worth it.
Its called School, I'd rather have my education then getting a wii :(
I wish they came saturday :(:prrr: :prrr: :sad: :sad:

It normally opens 9am downtown. Gonna by there to get extra wiimote and nunchuk.

why do you plp bother camping out preorder is the best way of getting one but as usual im hoping to get tp in the MASIVE LINE that might happen in glasgow proablay in game so ill be sorted

GreyKirby said:
Its called School, I'd rather have my education then getting a wii :(
I wish they came saturday :(:prrr: :prrr: :sad: :sad:

missinga morning or day of school will take that much out of your education :shocked: ... yeash if thats your excuse then i dont feel any pity for you, sorry.

Back