*Canada* lineups for friday

GreyKirby said:
Its called School, I'd rather have my education then getting a wii :(
I wish they came saturday :(:prrr: :prrr: :sad: :sad:

Oh man that sucks. Don't you have off from school tomorrow?

my bad, I assumed you were older. Well hold in there it wont be much longer for nintendo to catch up to consumer demand.

when i got mine i waited in line for 12 hours people infront of me arrived sat @ 6:00 future shop was nice enogth to set up a tv behind the glass witha dvd player and turned on the seasons of Family guy of course they had to give them subtitiles but they did get the remote to use. other people lined up at around 7 8 and i arrived at 9worth while i must say

So even though there is school, you really think that there will be a line up that early before school?

robbio said:
So even though there is school, you really think that there will be a line up that early before school?
I don't think there will be a line up especialy because of school and work
But on the other hand, Where i live its filled with spoiled little punks so yea i think that there isgoing to be a bunch of parents in line for there kids with a leather purse and a cellphone in hand while holding there wallets in there hands

Well there is probably that spoiled little kid, but i mean there can't
be that many that all the wii's get sold out
I have a spare first period in the morning, so i think ill go out early
and i can get back to school by 10:30, and then i wont miss any school =)

robbio said:
Well there is probably that spoiled little kid, but i mean there can't
be that many that all the wii's get sold out
I have a spare first period in the morning, so i think ill go out early
and i can get back to school by 10:30, and then i wont miss any school =)
Dam u and your spare, I could have a spare next year... in 10th grade but i don't think im aloud to get one :mad: Im going to be advancing my classes so that by 10th grade i have 11th grade classes. Greats :) Gime some spares xD
lmao

Well im in grade 11, so i got all my hard stuff last year. Im taking almost all
my cores this semester, so im glad i have a spare. Haha if i actually get the Wii
i'll definetly be tempted to just go home and play it all day, instead of going
back to classes :cool:

Haha its pretty funny, because i'll come home early, and my mom will ask me
how come, and ill just tell her i skipped my last block. She didn't really seem
too mad, but then again i never skip so maybe thats why. I just hope i get a wii tomorrow

I plan on being at BestBuy as soon as the store opens at 10am. If i dont get one than i'll just wait for the next shipment (Monday i think?). I hear there will plenty available.

Back