Canadian best buys

bigky226

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Alright so my eb games didnt get any shipment in today so i think ill be going to best buy tommrow for there shipment is anyone else going/? and if it opens at 10 is 7 good enough?

Lmao tonight no way i knew guys that were in line for 2 hours on launch and got one

is it that slow in Canada? Because in California. everyone had to be in line the night b4, or else you were assed out ><

bigky226 said:
Alright so my eb games didnt get any shipment in today so i think ill be going to best buy tommrow for there shipment is anyone else going/? and if it opens at 10 is 7 good enough?

Canadian Best Buys should be in extended winter store hours now (according to the website at least), so they actually open at 9am tomorrow. Whether that means you need to line up an hour earlier, I have no idea. I'm still debating whether I want to risk the frostbite tomorrow morning.

No Canadian shipments are not the same as the US ones. US has gotten plenty of shipment when Canada has received none ever since the 2nd one.

Although I gotta say I have a preorder ready at compucentre, #14 in line ever since the first shipment, so whenever they come, I'll get one. That's if they ever do come :yikes:

And yes it is that slow in Canada, the stores are still answering in a pleasant voice when I call them :p

My Brother Is going to the one in downtown toronto, its on his way to school...
So i dunno if i will be able to get one cause he said only 'maybe' he will go downtown ( He has exams on saturday and so tommorow he said only if he goes downtown will he go >CHECK< ) So i wouldn't be surprised if i didn't get one.
Although i have a pinch of a feeling, i dunno why but it's telling me i am going to get one on Saturday from Toys R Us o_O Is that weird or what...

Same here, I think i signed up for 5 differant electronic companies just to find out if they are getting shipments, so far Toys R Us' newsletter is the less reliable

Back