Canadian Wiis!

morg.ferge

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
Thornhill, Toronto, Ontario
SO, I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and I've been on the desperate search for a Wii since it's launch.

I saw on a couple of internet websites (mostly forums and such) that Best Buy would be recieving a new shipment this Friday, December 8, while Wal Mart will get a new shipment Wednesday, December 6. I phoned both stores up, and both said that they "don't know when the next shipment will be" (wal mart)/"not sure if the next shipment is Friday" (best buy).

A friend and I were planning on camping out this Thursday night, in front of Best Buy. I guess we might not...or maybe we will, and just hope that they get it. I guess the best way to attack this issue is just phoning both stores the nights before.

So...does anyone living in Canada/Toronto know of any upcoming shipments? :O

yea but i don't like that 20 page thread... I can say that bestbuy is getting theres on friday the 8th here is proof:
banner2.gif

I got th is in my newsletter. Other then that i did not know walmart would be getting another shipment on the 6th?

Hello fellow Toronto-nian lol :cornut: . I have the EXACT same probelm as you. I live in Toronto and I am searching very hard to get one. I really want one but it's just too damn hard.

About the BestBuy issue, the Toronto/Canada Bestbuy's ARE getting shipments on Friday. I called the Bestbuy in Bay and Dundus St. and they told me that they will get shipments on friday. Also I read the newsletter and it says Canada will definately get shipments on friday. Hope that helps.

Edit: Oh and I might also camp out for Bestbuy shipments.

Last edited:
Yea its from Canada i signed up for the Bestbuy.ca newsletter :)
and P.S. Do not camp for the shipment not worth it, Trust me there was no line up for any shipments and i do not think you would make a good example.. *cough* hard for me to get one if you start camping*cough*

Hehe kirby.

I just want to be GUARANTEED a Wii, and I'm going to have fun freezing my ass off, regardless. Either way, they should be getting AT LEAST LEAST LEAST 3, probably quite a few more.

I'm going with a friend, so that's two gone. You'll be the third! But are you camping out at the Richmond Hill Best Buy? (beside Silvercity?) That's where we'll be.

I just hope that we don't spend 10 hours outside for nothing.

Back