Canadians are the worst Zelda players

Hey! Jarulf, as a citizen of Canada the second-largest country in the world, with population over 32 million, animal - the beaver, RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) - the national police force, there are six time zones, Canada is the home of over a million Aboriginal people, the longest national highway in the world i think some Google release is the least of our worries

That graph is misleading. I'm sure half of Americans misspelled the words in question! (and still managed to find a site)

=P

nbrown29 said:
Hey! Jarulf, as a citizen of Canada the second-largest country in the world, with population over 32 million, animal

Second-largest with a population of only 32 million? That's....far off. It might be somewhat 2nd or 3rd area-wise, but hardly even close to second largest population-wise

Last edited:
vi3tmix said:
Second-largest with a population of only 32 million? That's....far off. It might be somewhat 2nd or 3rd area-wise, but hardly even close to second largest population-wise

who cares we all know it's the size that really matters!;) lol!

Last edited:
Whoa I checked the google trends thing for "wii" and the city w/the most searches is Louisville, Kentucky. I was like...wtf?! So random.

I guess if we looked at the most guide by powers of amazing deduction (by clicking on the languages tab) does that mean in Canada we speak Swedish? something doesn't add up!

Back