Canceling my Wii... Going 360

Wilko21

Wii-kipedia
Sep 17, 2006
Perth, WA
I've decided to cancel my pre order for a Nintendo Wii and put the money towards getting an Xbox360. I've put $500 down on my Wii and games etc and i'm going to spend another $200 to get the Xbox 360 Massive Entertainment Pack. It comes with Premium 360, 2 wireless controllers, Dead or Alive 4, PGR3 and a media remote. I'll save $100 if i bought everything separately.

I hope you can all respect my wishes :) haha

Man your not going to live a life if you dont own a Wii. As a resident of Perth(Im come from there to, WOOT) I demand you get a wii!

Don't worry i plan to but for now the tought of Halo 3 is too much for me.:thumbsup:

I do, especially if you aare a "true" gamer that wants the full gaming experience, the 360 is the perfect buy. However, the choice of games has got to go. You can get PGR for $10 on eBay and Dead or Alive wasn't too hot (unless you are deep into fighters). I would spend some extra cash and get Gears of War and Saints Row. The two best (Xbox 360 EXCLUSIVE) titles of the year.

I imagine at some point i'll pick up a 360 too, if only to make use of my hdtv lcd - wii60 seems a nice little combo.

That was a guess but it's definently coming out sometime next year. I don't care how long it takes i hope that bungie and microsoft take their time and make this game totally awesome!

It depends where you live and old you are... im sure my mum wouldnt want a 30 year old playing a console with me...

Wii Are the Champions said:
Why, Why would Anyone do that. If you would have said your getting a PS3 instead then maybe but 360?
Um... 360 > PS3 :yesnod:

I hate PS3s. The games are AWFUL!

Back