Canceling my Wii... Going 360

Mitch2025 said:
Oblivion was good but it had NO replay value. once you beat the main story, it gets boring because you dont have any goal and its just torture to try and play it over.

actually, no. after u beat the main story their are still side quests. and something 1 of my friends often does is wait for new updates and quests to get and buys them for 2 or 3 bucks to d/l. and 1 of my coworkers at 1 time put in over 70 hrs. into that game so it isnt a waste.

ABC said:
Which one has real functionality already? If you are a serious gamer you will get the 360 first and wait for the Wii to deliver what it initially promised.
ABC said:
Wahh wahh wahh. True gamers want online play. When you get bored of a game on the Wii, what do you do then? Shove the Wiimote....
Sorry, but using the word "true gamers" or "serious gamers" in association with consoles is idiotic. True gamers, who in return want online play, do it on the PC. You've gotta learn to get over yourself, because everytime I see you try and compose a worthy rebuttal, or any comment for that matter, it just makes you look like more of an asshole than you already are. Guess what. Sometimes (in your case, a good amount of the time) people are wrong!

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Microsoft is making 4 Halo games in 1 year ........pathectic :(
1. Halo Wars (A strategic game) $60
2. Halo 3 $60
3. Halo 3 Collector's Edition $70
4. Halo 3 Legenday Edition (Comes with a Spartan helmet) $100
All on November 1st 2007.
Halo... is vastly overrated. I'll probably check out Halo Wars on the PC when the net cafe near my school gets it in. Not expecting alot, but could be fun.

You know, looking at the Legendary Edition, I kind of just want the Spartan helmet. Screw the game. :D

kid u should have got the wii, and get 360 in january, who cares about a 360 the only good games is gears of war and soon to be halo 3, you could get wii now and then 360 on halo 3 launch

2. Halo 3 $60

lolz 3 of those are the same game, just different packaging... dumbass

even if they where making 4 games, so what... how is that pathetic?

pizzaluvr said:
lolz 3 of those are the same game, just different packaging... dumbass

even if they where making 4 games, so what... how is that pathetic?

lmao! That had me rollin!

2. Halo 3 $60
1) how is halo3 counted as 3 diffrent games?
2)the legendary edition comes with alot more than just the helmet
and 3) can you post the link to bungie.net or xbox.com that says the release date? (or the site of the company making Halo Wars because it isnt MS or Bungie)

Ok first off why is everyone saying get a 360 cause of its online play? That agruement totally backfires because Wii also has online play, not just yet.

Get the Wii, wait for 360 to drop in price, because it will before Halo 3 comes out....but if your in all this for the online games/sports games get the 360, it all kinda depends what you want.

Icetrash said:
That agruement totally backfires because Wii also has online play, not just yet.

lol ummm so did the gamecube. How well did that work out?

I Have Both Systems But I Like The Xbox 360 Live Better U Dont Gotta Go Through All This Give Friends Codes And Junk
Xbox U Plug In And Play With Ppl First And Then Ask Them To Be Friends Right Online With The Wii U Gotta Give Codes Xbox Way To Meet Ppl I Think Is Better

Back