Cannon room glitch. FIX INSIDE!!! LOOK!!

Jakey212

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
After finding out I was a victim of the Sky Cannon glitch I was about to rip my heart out. After hours on end search I have found a solution. Yes, it works. I've tested it aswell.

Items needed;
SD Memory Card (For Wii).
Computer+Internet
SD Card Reader

First off http://wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=79]Click Here.

Download the save onto your computer.
Then save a copy of your zelda glitched save to your memory card.
Pop the memory card out and into your computer SD reader.
Replace the RZDE File with the one provided when downloaded.
Now place the memory card inside the Wii.
Start up your Wii. Go to the Wii Section then to Download Management, Erase your normal save and then copy the save from your memory card to your harddrive on the Wii. VOILA! You dont have to start over and the cannon is at Lake Hylia already and packed for you!

The Save includes-
15 hearts, all bottles, all bomb bags, a lot of items, all bugs, most heart pieces and 45 POES.

Yours truly, Jake.

*Please Sticky*

WOW that probably took a long time to figure out!!!
Good job...although Ive been warned before this happened to me so nothing bad happened but good luck with the rest of the game!

Yeah it was kind of confusing. Im just glad to help the people who have helped me :)

Jakey212 said:
After finding out I was a victim of the Sky Cannon glitch I was about to rip my heart out. After hours on end search I have found a solution. Yes, it works. I've tested it aswell.

Items needed;
SD Memory Card (For Wii).
Computer+Internet
SD Card Reader

First off http://wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=79]Click Here.

Download the save onto your computer.
Then save a copy of your zelda glitched save to your memory card.
Pop the memory card out and into your computer SD reader.
Replace the RZDE File with the one provided when downloaded.
Now place the memory card inside the Wii.
Start up your Wii. Go to the Wii Section then to Download Management, Erase your normal save and then copy the save from your memory card to your harddrive on the Wii. VOILA! You dont have to start over and the cannon is at Lake Hylia already and packed for you!

The Save includes-
15 hearts, all bottles, all bomb bags, a lot of items, all bugs, most heart pieces and 45 POES.

Yours truly, Jake.

*Please Sticky*
you sir are a legand thanks for the site:thumbsup:

No problem, glad to help. I hope this gets stickied!! :)

Ohhhh big help... My sister fell victim to this, lucky I stumbled accross it, or she'd be starting again. :p

Hi, I tried this method on my sd card but it didn't work. I noticed that the original file is a .bin, where this file is a .rar Not sure what i'm doing wrong. I put the .rar file into the rzde file folder is this right?

megchem said:
Hi, I tried this method on my sd card but it didn't work. I noticed that the original file is a .bin, where this file is a .rar Not sure what i'm doing wrong. I put the .rar file into the rzde file folder is this right?
You will need to extract the rar file, with an rar extracter. such as Winrar

when u download the save its a .rar file
use winrar at rarlabs.com (i think) to extract it.

then just use my manual..its quite simple..

I would just like to say whoever made that site is a nice fella. I remember when my cousin erased my PS2 memory card... there was no computer connectivity but thankfully my brother had many of the similar save files on his card. Now with the internet anything is possible!

Back