Cannon Room Glitch

krebstaz

WiiChat Member
Mar 30, 2007
I wasn't aware of the cannon room glitch in Twilight Princess, but I am now. If anyone else has this problem you should contact Nintendo and they will replace you disc with a copy that doesn't have the glitch. They are sending my new copy in the mail right now.

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered a problem with your copy of The Legend
of Zelda: Twilight Princess game. We at Nintendo value you as a customer and
will strive to assist you however we are able.

Normally, our website is equipped to address many of the issues our fans might
encounter with our products. However, in this case it would be more effective
to speak with you directly. At your earliest convenience, please contact
Nintendo's Consumer Service Department by calling 1-800-255-3700.
Representatives are available to speak to you between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Pacific Time, seven days a week.

When calling, you may bypass the recorded information by pressing "0" on your
touch-tone phone. This will connect you to the next available representative.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
David Glover

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/
Power Line (Automated Product Info): (425) 885-7529

If you go into the cannon room and save the game, Shad disapears and your stuck in the room because you can't talk to him.

WiiGeeks, just so you know, your not aloud any links to outside sites in your signature. You should probably go change that before it gets disabled for you.

But yes, Ive heard of the glitch. Strangely enough, I saved in that room, I'm sure of it, but i didnt get the glitch. I kept playing after the save though, I didnt stop.

So maybe thats why. Hmm, oh well. Nintendo should get you your new copy of the TP disc soon.

Good luck.

-Brandon

im sure if you link to wiichat from your site, i0n wouldnt have any problem with it. you should pm him. your site is great people should know about it

Thanks God!!!

I saved there, the stone canon.... thanks God I kept playing and not turned off...

Back