Cannot get my classic controllers to work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelcupcake

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2006
I purchased 2 classic controllers to use with the Wii to play game cube and such. I plugged them in correctly as well as threaded the strap cord into the clear clasp, but the controllers do not respond. The stick still works but the controllers do not. I have tried them with wii games as well as game cube games. Please Help. I am beyond frustrated.:mad5:

Remind me to never ask anyone in this forum for help again. The arrogance proceeded just simply being nice when responding. I asked for help and recieved rude responses. I don't know everything and do not pretend to. Being nice to me while responded was all you guys needed to do. If you cannot be nice .....don't offer your advice.:frown2:

angelcupcake said:
Remind me to never ask anyone in this forum for help again. The arrogance proceeded just simply being nice when responding. I asked for help and recieved rude responses. I don't know everything and do not pretend to. Being nice to me while responded was all you guys needed to do. If you cannot be nice .....don't offer your advice.:frown2:

Well you could always try that magical search function? People tend to get a bit nippy and angry when they have to answer the same questions over and over because people are to impatient to simply click a search engine..

I read all of the literature, I did the search thing...and the fact that others might be asking the same question doesn't solicit rudeness nor should it be used as an excuse to be rude. AND.....if others are asking the same question...maybe Nintendo should do a better job at explaining and defining their product, its accessories, and their capabilities or lack there of.

angelcupcake said:
I read all of the literature, I did the search thing...and the fact that others might be asking the same question doesn't solicit rudeness nor should it be used as an excuse to be rude. AND.....if others are asking the same question...maybe Nintendo should do a better job at explaining and defining their product, its accessories, and their capabilities or lack there of.
what are you talking about? Nintendo did say the classic controller was only meant for VC and some Wii games, besides, its pretty logical when the system itself would have GC slots and the fact that nintendo isnt shady like that to make people have to buy whole new controllers just to play GC games

angelcupcake said:
I purchased 2 classic controllers to use with the Wii to play game cube and such. I plugged them in correctly as well as threaded the strap cord into the clear clasp, but the controllers do not respond. The stick still works but the controllers do not. I have tried them with wii games as well as game cube games. Please Help. I am beyond frustrated.:mad5:

lmao this thread delivers.

angelcupcake said:

Sorry man, noobs think they can say that only because they are noobs, if you ask me anytime a question, I will say it normally, not so NOOBISH as the most of the people in this thread.

angelcupcake said:

mate i feel the same!!! i hate the peeps on here they are rude i wouldnt take any notice of any of these so called wii fans as they seem to be here just to make fun........

anyway happy christmas and have a good new year :)

peace

ps
pm for wii number

Wow..Kamikaze, Arcadium, vagrant, csiguy4u, and 3mpathy. You guys are a bunch of retards being idiotic for no reason. This part of the forum was made so people could ask questions. Stop being such idiots. No reason to. Maybe he couldnt find it on the search? Dont be jerks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back