Cannot get past user Agreement

deadzone

WiiChat Member
Dec 4, 2006
Hello everyone. I have just setup the connection, tested it, updated the systems but when i go to agree the UA it tells me that there is no connection.

Any ideas?

Thanks. Its really strange. Im using a corporate firewall, do you this that this could be a problem for the channels and user agreement? I dont know, since it passed that test and updated the system!

I dont know what to trie

Finding the connection and getting wiconnect to work seem to be two different things. The problems lies with your access point. Most likely a WEP problem.

I dont have WEP configured. I have none security on this. I do have a corporate firewall but as i stated im able to update the Wii. Should it be a port issue? Maybe the wii shop channel and wiiconnect uses a different port?

e3e3e3e3e3 said:
i've been asking for a while but no one was answering me, how do you configure your wep settings

I bet if you googled it you could find out.

Learn how to use a router before trying to use a router.

e3e3e3e3e3 said:
i've been asking for a while but no one was answering me, how do you configure your wep settings

Because this is a very generic question, I will give you generic answers, I hope this helps a little:

1: Log into your router
2: There should be a section for Security or might even be labled WEP
3: Enable WEP by selcting it (pull down mayby? select the dot next to it?)
4: at this point it should display anywhere from 1 to 4 'keys', write all of these down.
5: save settings and reboot router
6: In Wii settings go to Internet to setup the connection
7: when asked why kind of security choose WEP
8: Enter WEP 'key' (start with #1, that doesnt work enter #2... so on)
9: finish up the wizzy and you are good to go

(Please understand my Wii is down for the count right now or I would be more specific to exactly what it says.)

-Bobby

Back