Can's see games on LCD

i just tried this on sonic and sadly it didnt work, im a bit miffed about this, but alas theres nothing that can be done as yet. i will be ringing nintendo in the morning!!

aaron

Component cables work

aaronbekir said:
i just tried this on sonic and sadly it didnt work, im a bit miffed about this, but alas theres nothing that can be done as yet. i will be ringing nintendo in the morning!!
aaron

I got my component cables last week. I hooked them up and wallah, they worked immediately the first time for all games. Nintendo sold me a sensor bar for 10 and threw in an AC adaptor for free before I had the fix so I could easily be set up on another set. Now I have the original cables and new a/c and sensor upstairs on the big screen and only have to unplug cables to move the Wii. Sweet.

Same issue with my projector. I know the component works but I do not what to run another cable up to my projector. I think Nintendo needs to fix this.

masanz1 said:
Same issue with my projector. I know the component works but I do not what to run another cable up to my projector. I think Nintendo needs to fix this.

It will only be one set of cables. You use the component for everything. Just switch them out.

Westinghouse makes some junk TVs, avoid buying them. They are cheap for a reason. I work in the home theater department for a large electronics retailer (I won't mention it but you can probably guess).

SixStringedStress said:
Westinghouse makes some junk TVs, avoid buying them. They are cheap for a reason. I work in the home theater department for a large electronics retailer (I won't mention it but you can probably guess).

My philosophy is to buy the cheapest electronics you can buy that work. I paid $200 for a 19" widescreen HDTV for my son to use for the Wii and DVDs. Today's electronics are disposable at any price. A week after you buy it there is something new and better. So, buy cheap. My last big purchase of a $2,500 Hitachi Projection HDTV 3 years ago. Since I got a 5 year warranty and it still works great, I will have to wait until it dies until I buy a flat screen plasma or LCD. By the time that happens I will be able to get a 60" for like $500 because something else more expensive and better will be out.

akguy53 said:
My philosophy is to buy the cheapest electronics you can buy that work. I paid $200 for a 19" widescreen HDTV for my son to use for the Wii and DVDs. Today's electronics are disposable at any price. A week after you buy it there is something new and better. So, buy cheap. My last big purchase of a $2,500 Hitachi Projection HDTV 3 years ago. Since I got a 5 year warranty and it still works great, I will have to wait until it dies until I buy a flat screen plasma or LCD. By the time that happens I will be able to get a 60" for like $500 because something else more expensive and better will be out.

I wasn't knockin' Hitatchi, I was knocking Westinghouse because we have to send back half of the units we get because it doesn't take that long for them to crap out; and when they do it's ugly. I am ashamed to sell the stupid things.

just thought id give an update, goo my officiall wii component cable today and the VC games still wont work!! any one have any ideas now, as this is stupid!!!

Aaron

Back