Can't choose >_<

WiiWouldLike2Play

CU Guild For Life! :DDD
Dec 17, 2006
Clearwater, Florida
Wii Online Code
2881-3576-4343-5770
Yeah, guys. I need help. Lol, I have some money that I want to spend things on. I've been saving up for no reason. Haha, so anyway. I was playing on buying an iPod Touch, a Sony T200 digital camera, or something! Ahh, maybe an xbox 360! Blah. I don't know. Lol.
I've asked many people for some opinions. Yes, I know. It's my choice, buy what I want the most. But that's the point! I don't know what I want. Lol, right now, I have 250 bucks. My dad is giving me 250 bucks for Christmas, so that'd be a total of 500 bucks, not including my "lunch money" or the money I just get for no reason. (Which is like 15 bucks a week). Did I tell you I wanted a job? Haha, anyway.. I'll give you more details on what the camera is like, and those other thingies.

Sony - Cyber-shot 8.1MP DSC T200
Red (Comes in 3 different colors)
8440181_sb.jpg

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_zBrbaqsnZ0[/media]

Total - $399.99
Link - Sony T200

Apple iPod Touch - 8GB, Black
8500393_sa.jpg

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vKvRQrRU4zM[/media]

Total - $299.99
Link - iPod Touch

You should buy a snowboard! or an ipod touch, but iphone would be better, you're prob in the middle of ur contract though right? Yeah ipod touch. I'd just be afraid that people would steal it or something. It's not like you can bring that thing just Anywhere.

No snow here. Lol, wahhhh! I miss living in Massachusetts! ):
Lol, yeah. I'm in the middle of my contract. Ahh, ARav989 has
an iPod Touch. But yeah, I'm probably not going to bring it to
school, only because it seems really big >_> Lol, and I do not
carry a purse around. Hmm ..

I was in this spot a couple of weeks a go, but then I thought to myself, which one do I need the most?

I had a digital camera and it was pretty crappy and wanted a new one, especially as I study photography.

I had an alright phone but really wanted the iphone, ipod is also on the way out so I would have needed a new one soon.

In the end I decided to get the camera, I figured I liked my phone enough to keep it for about another year which gives enough time for the price of the iphone to come down and that I really didn't want to carry on using my old digital camera.

Hope this helps in some weird way I'm really tired but meh lol, just ask yourself which one do you need updating the most? And think after all the moneys gone, whens the next time you'll have that amount of money for the other one and are you willing to wait that long.

Well first, you don't NEED any of them.. You WANT them.

Put it in savings.... you'll thank yourself later.

Brawny said:
Well first, you don't NEED any of them.. You WANT them.

Put it in savings.... you'll thank yourself later.
Dammit you took my answer <.< Yeah just save it in my opinion, and lolz at broke people.

Or buy yourself some pudding

Pudding? Heh, or give it to my sister. :O (The one who still has to uh.. pay for the insurance!). Just incase if she wants to buy something in Orlando ): I miss her already. Lol!

I know what you mean. I don't know what to get, a ps3 or a 360...

My advice is if you get a 360 its going to keep costing you money for games, and live (if you get it) But the ipod touch would be pretty cool to have. I personally I'm not a fan of cameras so I don't know about them.

iPod Touch. They're fabulous, and Steph, it's not big, it's thinner than a video iPod and just a bit longer. Go for that!

Back