Can't connect

Glitch

Wii Girl :P
Jan 4, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
7250-8235-2960-6676
Hey, I have wireless internet, and I don't know how to get it to work on the new Nintendo Wii. It can pick up the signal and stuff, but whenever it tests the connecting, it doesn't seem to work.

I have an Apple computer. Do you think this might be affecting it?

Do you know how to fix it?

Being a Mac user myself, I promise you this is not the problem (we are the ones in the right :p), there could be any number of things keeping your Wii out. It could be out of range, you could have some sort of security filter enabled, lots of things. What kind of router/base station are you using?

Erm, what do you mean router? We are using the airport or whatever it's called. I hope I'm making sence.

My family has wireless conection and stuff, and I haven't plugged anything into thwe Wii that has to do with connecting to the internet.

Do I need to buy something to get it to work?

Erm.... is the menu bar the thing on the top?

I'm sorry. I feel like I'm making this difficult.

I was able to find the airport ID. I dunno if I need that though, lol.

OHHHH!!! I think I know what you're saying. Next to the check mark, it sayd, "Home Sweet Home."

OK, right. I don't know that any manufacturer uses that as the default setting (though, it does sound like a good SSID to me, sorry, geekspeak), basically, you just need to talk to whoever set up you wireless connection (if it was you, then you wouldn't need to be asking here).

Wow, I still don't get it/ Eh...

I think my Dad set it up or something. He already tried to get it to work, but he couldn't get it.

Should I buy a nintendo Wi-Fi Wii USB Connector thingy?

Back