Cant Connect

JIMBO73

WiiChat Member
Mar 2, 2007
My WII wont connect to my BT Voyager 2091 wireless router. Keep getting Error Code 52031. HELP!!!!! Driving me MAD!!!

I get as far as Check Connection then get the error message. WII is finding router no problem when searching for connection it just wont connect. Router is not connected wirelessly to PC. Could that be the problem?

your router should be wired to the pc and should emit a wireless signal. but if you are able to find the signal then that is not the problem. look at your wireless settings.

Enable wireless network is ticked.
Wireless Network name is in.
Channel set to 11.
Transmission Mode set to Auto.
Transmission Rate set to Auto.
Frame Bursting Mode is Disabled.
Wireless User Isolation is off.

Tried before but just tried again to be sure. Still getting Error Code 52031.

Tried manual input and now getting Error Code 50100. Have changed Channel again but no luck.
Off to self harm now!!

JIMBO73 said:
Tried manual input and now getting Error Code 50100. Have changed Channel again but no luck.
Off to self harm now!!
Have you tried turning off the router for about 30 seconds and then trying to connect? Routers get static on them over time and is cleared in that fashion. If a router gets too much static, nothing can access it. This happens to mine all the time. My computer and my dad's laptop are wirelessly connected and don't work sometimes. After doing what I said they work, so I assume it's the same for the Wii.

Back