Can't decide... Help!!!

I thought there would be lines of people who are going to camp out or something. Hmm, I'd pre-order it just in case. I was thinking about this as well.

I really want to pre-order it and my brother (which is my only way of getting) says he will only buy it when it comes out in stores so either I do that or some how get him to pre-order it.

Thanks for the help, it's very much apprectiated (Sp?).

Yes, if you can, reserve it! That will guarantee you a copy when it comes out. I wondered about this too but I got lucky and was able to preorder at a Mall's gamestop! Although if you can't reserve I'm sure wal-mart/ Target or Best Buy ect. will have copies available.

Well My mom uses a discount card when she orders things online so she probably going to use Wal-Mart, but personally, when I normally order a game on their site it take almost a week longer than it said, so I don't know if it's the same way with Pre-ordering things, TJ, do you have any experience with pre-ordering games from Wal-mart or anybody for that matter?

And when I told my brother that he should pre-order the game after I made this thread he told me that I'm just paronoid. Of course I am a very paronoid person but not about that, just choosing the safe way and not being stuck without SSBB for weeks.

hmm not sure what to do in aussie wii sales arnt high well i dont know many wii owners... EB and GAMES are a rip job they will ahve it for liek 110 but if you go to JBHIFI i recon u could get it for acool 100 or 95 if you a good annoying person like me=D

JLU51396 said:
Well My mom uses a discount card when she orders things online so she probably going to use Wal-Mart, but personally, when I normally order a game on their site it take almost a week longer than it said, so I don't know if it's the same way with Pre-ordering things, TJ, do you have any experience with pre-ordering games from Wal-mart or anybody for that matter?

And when I told my brother that he should pre-order the game after I made this thread he told me that I'm just paronoid. Of course I am a very paronoid person but not about that, just choosing the safe way and not being stuck without SSBB for weeks.
Sorry I don't know what to tell you on that, I have only reserved one other game, which my mom picked up the day after it was released.

I haven't ordered online or at Wal-Mart. But I'm sure if you don't reserve, that you should be able to get a copy at Wal-Mart within 2 or 3 days, of the release, at the most.(I'm estimating)

I've figured it out and I have to Pre-order it by the 22nd of Jan. to get it SSBB by it's release. I have a little bit of time to talk my brother into it.

I think I'm going to break down, and preorder.
I'm going to trade in some crap I don't use, and put that towards it.

JLU51396 said:
What is the best to do, Pre-order Brawl or buy it when it comes out?

depends on the area where you live, if you live in a town where they don't get games til tuesday's then preorder, thats what I'm doing, or preorder if you life more up north where it's freezing out. again, another reason why I'm preordering.

Well I live in metro city, so there's alot more people here.

I preordered. I didnt want smg till like a day before it came out then I got it and found out that those who preordered got the coin. Had I known I would have preordered. Im not gonna miss out on this incase they throw out some last minute promotion.

Back