Can't decide, Twilight Princess or OOT

StwrX03 said:
If you are familiar with the Zelda series get TP. If you are new to it then warm up to it with OOT.
yeah thats a good call... :smilewinkgrin:

Just buy Twilight Princess. You don't have to have played any other Zelda games before. It's easy on beginners and you'll understand everything (control wise, dunno about story-wise.)

I'd say get OOT first so that TP will be an improvement, if you play TP first then some of the things in OOT will annoy you cause of improvements in TP. Thats assuming you plan on playing both. If you're just going for one I'd agree that if you're familiar go with TP, not so familiar with zelda play OOT. OOT is a classic and shouldn't be skipped, TP is a zelda fan's dreamworld.

I have only briefly played TP and have only ever completed the original Zelda for NES. Maybe I will play OOT first so I will appreciate TP even more.

Thanks guys

Yeah get and play Ocarina of Time first and then after you have finished it, play Twilight Princess because the timeline in the Zelda series goes like that; first Ocarina of Time and then Twilight Princess some decades after the events of Ocarina of Time..and you'll se familiar faces or places which will make you into a nostalgic crier.

Can someone explain the LoZ storyline? Link is my favorite character in SSB but I have never played LoZ. When I get a Wii, I know I'll get TP and OoT on the VC because everyone says they're the best games. Especially TP because of the gameplay.

TWILIGHT PRINCESE!!! If you want OoT suggest buying the collector's edtion or master quest for gamecube (it can be played on wii) collectors has LoZ,AoL,OoT,MA, and a wind waker demo.

Too bad windwaker was on gamecube then there could be the entire Zelda series on the Wii without having to put any other discs in I hope they make some gameboy games for VC

Back