cant decide what wii game next!!! help

Oh i just remebered I forgot one game to my list:
Super monkey ball banana blitz:
1) For people who like many minygames mixed in with 1p old school super monkey ball
2) For peole who like challenges such as jumping at the right time or fighting people in a super ball (I don't no what the ball is called but don't use a sick mind and make perverted jokes!)
3) For people who like adventure/action (I call fighting bosses action) games
4) For people who like great multiplayer games
5) For people who like super monkey ball with a mix of mario party
P.S. This is unlike the latest version for gamecube. In this version you jump, fight bosses, and play minygames

The order i which i got my games:
1) Zelda twilight princess
2) Warioware
3) Red steel
4) Super monkey ball banana blitz
5) Excite truck
6) SSx Blur (No descrition/rating because i hated it because of tough controls so don't plan to get an honest rating on this game from me)

Order in which I like games
1) Zelda twilight princess
2) Warioware
3) red steel
4) Excite truck
5) super monkey ball banana blitz

Also ty Stranger(wow that is one phrase I never planned to say)

Zelda fan or not, legend of zelda twilight princess is a MUST for any gamer of any kind. New or hardcore, old or young, good or bad. I HIGHLY suggest you at least rent it, very very very good game. AMAZING! If not, then since you got your wii i suggest NFS or excitetruck a racing game is good for when you first get a wii, and good all around. Very fun with wiimote controlls. I rented and borrwed NFS its amazing, cutomisation is really good. Get it.

zelda TP
NFS: carbon
Paper mario

I haven't played Zelda since the original on the NES, but I have to say it is a must for the Wii. The game is great. It should take you about 40 - 60 hrs of play to beat it. Definitely worth the purchase. If you still don't want Zelda I would say go with SSX Blur (my favorite game right now) or wait for Super Paper Mario.

Here are the games I have and short reviews:

Zelda:
Best game so far for the Wii. You can't go wrong

Marvel Ultimate Alliance:
Good Multi Player game. It was short but good. We beat in less than 24 hours of game play

Elibits:
Fun game with good graphics. Crazy game play

Wii play:
If you need a control it's ok. I picked the game up off craigs list for $20. I did not need the controller.

Tiger Woods 2007:
Very fun and addicting game. Graphics are amazing and there are so many games to play inside of it.

Excite Truck:
Best game that I own for Wii. Very addicting trying to get 'S' ratings in all the races to unlock all the the trucks and tracts. Still not done with it yet but getting there. You can listen to music via SD card!

Need for Speed Carbon:
Good game just like all the other NFS series. I do not play it much but it's a fun game.

Trauma Center:
Fun game also. It's kind of cool performing all the operation and going through the levels. Very interesting learning new skills.

Dragon Ball Z:
Good game with good graphics. Typical fighting game with many characters and lots of different moves. I don't play it very much but I like it.

Splinter Cell:
I never played the game so I can not comment on it. I traded it in along with Marvel for Tiger Woods.

There are a bunch of games on the VC that are worth taking a look at also.

Here are the accessories it have:

4 Wiimotes, 3 Nun-chucks, 2 Classic controllers, Nintendo HD Cable and a bunch of various GC games and controllers

Back