Can't get a game on Call of Duty 4

T3kNi9e

Conquistador
Dec 1, 2007
Augusta, GA
I dont know whats wrong but I can't get any games at all. Im searching and searching and im not getting nothing. While my brother is on my ps3 getting a shitload of games.

Also, shouldn't CoD4 update? There was an update on PS3 but nothing updated on my 360.

The PS3 version was having issues so I believe the update was the fix those problems.

It could be live, there have been issues over the past couple weeks, but for the most part it has been sorted out. Also what game type were you trying to find a match in? That matters too. I think you should try to get a game at a different time, and I would definitely advise playing some of the campaign before jumping into the online, especially if you are at all used to Halo.

It started working, I duno what the problem was but w/e. I already jumped into online cuz im not a Halo type player, I played CoD2 and I played CoD4 Online Beta back in october. Now I just need to learn CoD4 maps and get used to it again.

Yea, learning the maps is probably the most crucial part of doing well online with COD 4. I'd definitely suggest playing some private matches to help familiarize yourself with the maps.

Back