?...Cant Get Back To Kakariko...?

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
So im doing the part where i have just learnt to sumo wrestle from the mayor, and i have got my iron boots...now i have to get back to kakariko...but all the paths i find are blocked..either by rocks or gates...(im talking about all the paths in Hyrule Field)

Am i missing a path way? am i going the right way? I need some help!

all suggestion's would be appreciated, thanks. :mad2:

When you come out of the area with the lantern guy, just stick to the wall on the left (or the right if you're on a Gamecube). That will get you into the second part of the field, then go straight across.
Press the "1" button to look at your map if you're not sure.

ok thanks ill try that! be right back...

ive gone staright across, but there are rocks blocking the way? ive used this route to get to the vilage before, and it worked fine, but now its blocked?

Can you get out of the first part of Hyrule Field into the Kakariko Gorge area?
Once you're at the gorge, go across the bridge. To your right, the area slopes gently upward leading to an exit that you can't get out of yet. Try going left and walking along the edge of the gorge until you reach the bottom corner of the field where it meets the wall. Then walk along the wall until you get to the exit

no i cant get out of hyrule fields, the path to the village is blocked by rocks.

You need to be on Epona for this bit. There should be a gate that you can jump over. If you're not on Epona then find some horse grass and blow on it like you did right at the beginning of the game, and she should appear.

Back