can't get mirror shield?

Thorinir

Hylian Elite Swordsman
Jan 4, 2007
The mirror shield is in nearly every other LoZ but not in this one. I think that this is stupid as it takes something out of the game series. The mirror shield looks awsome and it will be ace in T.P.

no the games that have it are windwaker, ocarina of time, minishcap, link to the past and oot master quest.

why do you could OOT and OOT master quest as two different games? are they not basicaly the same? i have master quest but never bothered to play it because i've already beat the one for n64.

master quest has differnt dungeon layouts and is harder so i say its 50-50
oh and mother brain rules , its the gold shield you get at the end... i think.

i wouldn't like the mirror shield to be in this one id prefer a shield (which was hylian) but you could change the coulor of it and also a tunic with changeable coulors

the tunic idea is a good one as it was in windwaker after you completed the game 2 times but the shield idea will take the theme of legend of zelda hylian shiels away...

i'd agree there but i quite like blue

damn i did't know that about wind waker i'm going to go back and beat it a second time after TP. wait in witch game do you get the gold shield? thanks.

once you've completed wind waker once you get to do it in the clothes you start off in at the very begining...

Back