Can't Get my Wii jacket

PS3Stinks

Wii Beats Everything
Sep 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
2909-2896-6123-9201
I am trying to get my Wii jacket but it just says that I have ordered the maximum amount but I know I didn't does anyone know the problem?

I just had the same problem!! I ordered 4 then 3 then 2 then 1 and it keeps on saying I ordered the maximum amount. Help anyone?

I think you're only supposed to order 1 per Wii Console and the Extra Wiimotes you order in a different form =/ or something like that I ordered 1 and it worked but when I pressed order 2, I have exceed the limited number =/

Should I try logging in I have an account I just haven't logged in in a while

in ordered 3 and it worked fine. but im in uk

but when i tried ordering myself replacement wrist straps some sad person had alread used my serial number

i think some people know the petter to serial numbers and orderes loads and loads from different serial numbers to their address then sells them off.

my suggestion phone nintendo

if you get nothing....wait till 24 hours and try again....if it continues to say that....then call nintendo

After I put in my serial number and the amount, then the country, I click on the submit part, then ot goes to a page that says "URL NOT FOUND"
WTF!

i got the same problem, i even got through to giving my info one time and it said nintendo's servers are not responding and the connection timed out. i emailed nintendo about it and they said they were having problems since so many people are going there at once and said to wait 24 hours. so just give it a little time

Alright, i'll wait a little bit longer...

ive also had this problem for like two days already..........sucks!!!! :(

i emailed Nintendo about it.

they said....... the problem is being worked on and to try it later on.

Back