Cant get Red Steel working (split screen)

robhol

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
Hi!

Just bought a nintendo wii, got Red Steel and want to play 2 players on split screen but when i choose that where it should stand "2 players, 3 players, 4 players"
I just get empty buttons.

When i make a thread i can also ask, have a problem with one remote.
It's just one of the remotes that can be the first remote and also turn off and turn off the wii console. Is this normal?

But is it something i need to do so i can choose how many players i want to play in red steel?
I am in the right option but the buttons are empty and in the manual it says it should be there you choose how many players you want to play.

///Robhol

Did you sync your new Wii-mote with the wii?.

If not, on the wii menu screen, use the red sync button on the wii (under the front SD card cover) and the red button on the wii-mote(under the battery cover). press them at the same time and wait, so the wii will recognize your new wii-mote as player 2.

if you still have problems you could try connecting while in red steel, press 'Home' on the remote and click settings at the bottom of the screen and then click reconnect.

If you have synced the other 'mote just press A a couple of times and the blue LEDs will flash and if it recognises the 'mote a couple of the lights will stay on.

hi hope i can help. if you go to your wii menu then take the backing of the two player remote there is a red button and if you open the flap on the front of your wii you will find another identicle red button, hold both of these in and wait for the light on the second controller once this is complete simply open the game and go to your two player mode again and the option of two players should be there. Hopefully that has helped you and worked!

Hi guys it help alot, it was the sync of the controls, i didnt have a clue of that haha =)
Well got a really nice impression of this forum.

Thank You guys!

Back