cant get to shop channel but every other channel works fine

rayne21x

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2007
is anyone having this problem

i have my wii connected to the internet thru a LAN line, now i can get on mario strikers an play no problem, the wii connect 24 is working fine, and i can get on the weather channel and the news channel too. but every time i try to access the shop channel, it says

Error Code: 051420
Unable to connect to the server

Please wait a moment and try again

now ive been trying to connect to the shop channel all morning...the wii is fully updated to ver. 3.0 so i have the new digital clock on the main menu, the top 2 scrolling news stories in the news channel and the updated weather info in the weather channel

can someone help me??!!??!?!?!?!

ever since ver 3 updaye i avent bin able to connect to wii shop channel same every thing elseworks fine except shop chanel

News and weather are not working after the latest update. Internet and voting work.

That's weird. I just checked if mine worked now..it works fine. Maybe your cable is just very slow right now or isn't getting a good signal.

I bet you any money that you are using a LAN adapter. I have the exact same problem after updating and I cannot get into the shop channel using the wired LAN (everything else works well). If I use the wireless connection, it works fine. I think it's a bug in the update that they didn't notice, as most people use the wifi connection.

Back