cant make up mind.

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
can't make up mind for what game to buy either Metroid prime 3, Godfather or Scarface or Mario Strikers.

in everyones opion if you played all of those game or some, tell me why you like the game and then why you don't like the game.

When I have questions like that about a game / games I will do a google search for a review on the game in question . I find it very helpful and more times then not there will be a streaming video that you can watch on the game to see the game play first hand .

ive never played any of those except Metroid Prime 3, but despite that im going to say get metroid prime 3. I say this because MP1 scored best GC game on IGN next to resident evil, and because this game is either as good as twilight princess, or better, there is no "less than". Plus MP3 is a major title out for Wii, the others are ports or get boring quickly IMO. And the controls are solid too surprisingly. Nintendo worked hard on this game and it really shows.

well, out of all four, i have two of them. strikers and metroid. pick up both metroid and strikers. they are worth every penny

well i played scarface great game but i havent played metroid but it definitly is the best game for the wii so far and why say zelda might be better it is just a port from the gc

metroid prime 3 corruption would be the best its longer more fun theres load of cool gadgets to play with :)
metroidprime3-small.jpg

Hard to tell you, depends on what kind of game you like. It's just like: Steak or lobster, which one should I pick? Most people like Metroid but it's not my kind of game so I pick Mario Strikers. I like Godfather & Scarface too. But if I have to pick one, I would go with Strikers since it's the most popular one and you can never get bored because you can play it online (and has multiplayer feature.) As for Scarface or Godfather, once you beat it, that't it!

As John said, it really does depend on what type of gamer you are, but I would personally go with Strikers. It is very fun and fast paced, and it is one of the few wii games with a functional online mode, and is fun to play with friends as well.

Sorry to change the question slightly but what Wii games have online multiplayer gameplay. Is there a thread or a link for this?

Well, strikers is more for the online.

I think it was ok but it just loses intrest.

Metroid 3 however is all for the single player, a long intresting story with great gameplay, buy it.

Or wait till Resident evil UC:shifty:

cif said:
when is re:uc released?

November I think:lol:

I am sorta obsessed with it.

But I recomend buying metroid it looks pretty sweet, I havnt played yet but only heard good things about it.

all good games EXCEPT scarface

trust me
its good for like an hour then its the same thing over and over again that the game gets tedious
believe me, your better off spending money else where than scarface

strikers single player is good for a while but the computer might irritate you after a while of doing cheap moves all the time
but it has online which is the selling point of the game and it great
if you have a good router id say its worth it cause it wont lag (again, if you have a good router)

Mp3 is a game that newcomer can get into and the controls are amazing
its even better if you have played metroid before
but if its your first metroid game, its the best one to get into yet you might get lost a lot
id recommend this game if you like puzzle/adventure/fps games

and godfather...
havent played it :p

(hoped this helped)

i would recomend Metroid 3 (best of all three in my opinion)
also The Godfather, although it was kinda short

Back