Cant wait to see this

raynimator

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2007
1196833439269.jpg

It may just be a printed copy of the boxart but man does that look good. I have seen this boxart a million times but once printed and put in a box I found myself looking at it a little longer then usual. What made it even more cool was the fake reciept. Anyone else seen this? Thoughts?

IDK. The only thing the person had to photoshop is the reciept. The boxart only needed sized, printed and stuffed into a box from another wii game.

Hey that's pretty cool how that guy/girl printed it, and yea I can't wait to but I guess we all have to. :(

TortillaChip520 said:
looks photoshopped....how come there is glare off the phone, but not off the plastic cover?
different angles

its not a photoshopped pic. Its someone who printed box art and pre-ordered the game. The receipt looks like you bought the game when u pre-order.

Damascus said:
the letters on the reciept is at a different angle than the paper itself.

the reciept is fake, then... :yesnod:

Its not at an angle...

It could be canada, but since canada is both English and French, im not sure the receipt would be all in french. Could be be france, do the have eb games in france?

Why do people think it is fake? Sure, it could be fake, but does that mean it is photoshopped fake? Some guy could have printed the box art, put it in a case and then reserved the game somewhere.

Either that or just printed a fake receipt.

It's either fake receipt fake, reserve receipt, or photoshopped. We know it isn't out so why all the "fake" shouts? As if we didn't know?

Back