Capcom Bringing Resident Evil Zero To Wii

Here's my view on the series.

RE;

0, 1, 2, 3, outbreak, outbreak 2, code veronica and REmakes

Nu-RE;

RE4, UC

The fans are split and it takes a completely different view on both.

Well, I don't see a reason to pick up this one.

I own the Gamecube version, got it packed in with the console. If it had more features or was really different I would.

i hated re0 lol, re5 is possible lol it should be on the wii, the graphics look about the same quality as tomb raider Underworld(from screen shots) and that being wii-graded.

I think Capcom is doing a great job. They have been delivering great content to all new systems. As much as I think we deserve a unique title I think we deserve good games. I never played Resident Evil Zero but if it's anything like the first one I know what to expect and I can't wait for the release. I don't know how the controls will fair though...:/.

Although Capcom admited to be happy with the sales of Zack and Wiki I doubt they want to take a chance of making tons of expensive games exclusively for the Wii becuase of software sales.

I think we should get a sequel with Leon in it that controls somewhat like Res 4.

Hey it might be worth buying, Resident Evil 4 on the Wii was a great buy to me for a remake. They need to remake a new Resident Evil 3:Nemesis.

sherwood3570 said:
I think Capcom is doing a great job. They have been delivering great content to all new systems. As much as I think we deserve a unique title I think we deserve good games. I never played Resident Evil Zero but if it's anything like the first one I know what to expect and I can't wait for the release. I don't know how the controls will fair though...:/.

Although Capcom admited to be happy with the sales of Zack and Wiki I doubt they want to take a chance of making tons of expensive games exclusively for the Wii becuase of software sales.

I think we should get a sequel with Leon in it that controls somewhat like Res 4.

You're right. Capcom is doing a great job on OTHER systems.

As for the Wii, all they are doing is digging in their garage and then having a garage sale.

Back