Capcom states, "Street Fighter IV on the Wii is a possibility."

Bodine

Sonic expert
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
While PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 owners will get a chance to play the retro-licious Street Fighter IV from the comfort of their own couches, Wii owners are left out in the cold. But, according to SFIV producer Yoshinori Ono, if Wii owners complain enough, they might just get it.

"The more people that ask about it, the more likely we are to move in that direction," Ono said in an interview with Siliconera. "The very existence of Street Fighter IV was based on people asking about it for so long. If we get a lot of requests, it will be something we will think about. It might be difficult to reproduce the graphics exactly as they are, but the gameplay should be completely intact. It’s something we can think about."

So there you have it. It's a possibility, but you really have to want it. Then again, Capcom said the same thing about Bionic Commando on the Wii, and we're still waiting for that.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2008/07/street-fighter-iv-on-wii-a-possibility.ars
e7fhms.jpg

I think ill wait for the turbo version

Still don't care if it comes to Wii or not, if its such a big deal then get another console.

RE5 would be a different story though...

...is there anybody who's actually glad to hear this? ):<

Me. Roster? (Can't be arsed to look)

It'd be cool to have if it ran smoothly and whatnot. I'm not holding my breath for it though, I'm just going to buy it on the 360 when it releases.

He also said that in that one interview with IGN a year ago.
I for one would love SF4 on Wii, fighting games aren't about graphics, they're about fighting. But if it doesn't come to Wii...well I already have it preordered in full price for a Collector's Edition on PS3; I don't even have a PS3 xD
I also pre-ordered it another more time, in order to get the 20th anniversary coin at GameCrazy :D too bad GS didn't have any Tournament joysticks :(

Still don't care if it comes to Wii or not, if its such a big deal then get another console.

RE5 would be a different story though...

Ok...I hate hearing people say "get another console". We aren't talking about packs of gum, we are talking about $200+ dollar gaming machines. Although I own two consoles, I know that the cost for them was no drop in the hat. It is not that easy to just go out and get another console, and for some people's financial situation it can be almost impossible. (I'm not trying to insult or start any conflict, just pointing out something)

Ok...I hate hearing people say "get another console". We aren't talking about packs of gum, we are talking about $200+ dollar gaming machines. Although I own two consoles, I know that the cost for them was no drop in the hat. It is not that easy to just go out and get another console, and for some people's financial situation it can be almost impossible. (I'm not trying to insult or start any conflict, just pointing out something)
Like me, who has been and still is trying to get a PS3 for 3 years.

I was simply speaking on my behalf, I was tired of seeing games get released on the 360 and not Wii. It was only recently that some of the better multiplatform games have come to Wii. But it made me want another console and was a driving force for me to get a job finally and save up for things.

I'm just saying, I don't see the need to want and wait for games that may never come out on that platform.

i would definitely buy this if it comes out. i also wish they had online street fighter 2

I was simply speaking on my behalf, I was tired of seeing games get released on the 360 and not Wii. It was only recently that some of the better multiplatform games have come to Wii. But it made me want another console and was a driving force for me to get a job finally and save up for things.

I'm just saying, I don't see the need to want and wait for games that may never come out on that platform.
...but this may come out for the Wii >_>

Back